Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 54,259 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] What's the structure of Native Toast Launcher uri

Tip us?

yjcbn
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Cloud Search [Q] What's the structure of Native Toast Launcher uri

Fir example:
app://80C8133B-168C-48C7-B95F-08D6331AE891/_default#/Microsoft.Mcx.Mobile.UpdaterShell;component/Views/AdminView.xaml

What's the structure of this URI?

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2636
"app://" - URI scheme, tells the OS how to handle the request (app launcher).
"80C...891" - App's ProductID GUID. Unique for every app (but does not change on updates). Identifies the app in question.
"/_default" - Use the app's normal launch task (as opposed to a launch task for a live tile or something).
"#" - URI fragment indicator, specifies where within the app to navigate to.
"Microsoft.Mcx.Mobile.UpdaterShell" - Name of the assembly containing the desired XAML file (the specification method is WP standard for embedded resources).
";" - Separator between the assembly and the path within the assembly; standard in WP.
"component/Views/" - Path to the embedded XAML view that you want to open (also WP standard format for embedded resources).
"AdminView.xaml" - the name of the (embedded) XAML file that you want to open.

Hope that helps.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]