FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Finally First Galaxy S 5 firmware out

135 posts
Thanks Meter: 36
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th March 2014, 04:49 PM |#31  
danmak89's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 54
 
More
Hmm, so far only S-Voice (and the other apps I don't use) ported. I use Google Now much more frequently, so nothing interesting as yet for myself.
 
 
24th March 2014, 04:58 PM |#32  
fahadali2315's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 5,964
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatewaffel

Ill will make a new thread with a link to the system folder almost done with uploading

Waiting for your thread.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
24th March 2014, 05:03 PM |#33  
ultimatewaffel's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Groningen
Thanks Meter: 401
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fahadali2315

Waiting for your thread.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Coming now

Posted

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2692992

NEW thread for devs
Last edited by ultimatewaffel; 24th March 2014 at 05:02 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ultimatewaffel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 05:09 PM |#34  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by nplnpl

I downloaded the official firmware of galaxy s5, I opened the file and are able to enter the SYSTEM! : p .... I now have everything available but I do not know what files we need to run the apk on our device
http://dl.xda-developers.com/attachd...16011408_n.jpg

Can you tell me how did u open the system.img file???? I have s5(sm-g900h) firmware asian version(octa core exynos) if i can get my hands on the sustem file then i can port many thing to note n900 n hopefullt port the rom too. But i cant open the system.img file( it says the archeris is corrupted) plz help me.
24th May 2014, 07:00 PM |#35  
nambavuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 3,302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemantparmar

Can you tell me how did u open the system.img file???? I have s5(sm-g900h) firmware asian version(octa core exynos) if i can get my hands on the sustem file then i can port many thing to note n900 n hopefullt port the rom too. But i cant open the system.img file( it says the archeris is corrupted) plz help me.

use xt2explore.

or down this: https://mega.co.nz/#!FIkTQQQD

find dxisda kitchen and archi kitchen.
Last edited by nambavuong; 24th May 2014 at 07:20 PM.
25th May 2014, 09:27 AM |#36  
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nambavuong

use xt2explore.

or down this: https://mega.co.nz/#!FIkTQQQD

find dxisda kitchen and archi kitchen.

cant find the xt2explore ,but will keep looking for it and the mega link is asking discrytion key( sorry for my bad english).
25th May 2014, 11:54 AM |#37  
nambavuong's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 3,302
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemantparmar

cant find the xt2explore ,but will keep looking for it and the mega link is asking discrytion key( sorry for my bad english).

Here u are.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5vs0wwge5...%20%282%29.rar
25th May 2014, 11:59 AM |#38  
Senior Member
Flag RAWALPINDI
Thanks Meter: 565
 
More
I desperately want ultra power saving.

Sent from Note 3 (The beauty & beast)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes