OP midnightslide

24th May 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 8

171 posts
Donate to Me
More
I love this phone so far, but one issue has me wanting to send it back to tmobile. My car comes with a Bluetooth stereo, and I have it paired with my m8. The problem is with the phone's OS and Bluetooth prioritization.

When I place a call, a window pops-up and asks what audio method I want to use. It is unnecessary, but I could live with that.

When a call comes in, it always defaults to the phone's internal speaker. I have to take it out of my pocket and manually select Bluetooth audio. Sometimes it doesn't even switch over after it is selected.

Is there a way to make it always default to Bluetooth audio when connected? It is driving me crazy!
24th May 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #2  
Flag Phila
Thanks Meter: 231

1,274 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightslide

I love this phone so far, but one issue has me wanting to send it back to tmobile. My car comes with a Bluetooth stereo, and I have it paired with my m8. The problem is with the phone's OS and Bluetooth prioritization.

When I place a call, a window pops-up and asks what audio method I want to use. It is unnecessary, but I could live with that.

When a call comes in, it always defaults to the phone's internal speaker. I have to take it out of my pocket and manually select Bluetooth audio. Sometimes it doesn't even switch over after it is selected.

Is there a way to make it always default to Bluetooth audio when connected? It is driving me crazy!

When I answer with my car's Talk button it is always output through Bluetooth.
25th May 2014, 01:59 PM   |  #3  
Flag somewhere in Germany
Thanks Meter: 18

196 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rquinn19

When I answer with my car's Talk button it is always output through Bluetooth.

same here...

maybe your car's bt stereo is not the best? or not compatible?

I have a kenwood dnx-7280bt and it works fine
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread