Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,773 Members 52,104 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CM11 Moto G Stock Camera FC

Tip us?

Munszu
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Default CM11 Moto G Stock Camera FC

I really liked the stock camera app in the original firmware so I decided to try and install it. The app starts without any problem, settings work, HDR works... Everything except when I try to take a picture, because it force closes. Is it possible to fix this?
Logcat attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logcat_and_device_info.zip - [Click for QR Code] (84.4 KB, 58 views)
Siemens A35 -> Siemens C45 -> Nokia 3410 -> Sony Ericsson T610 -> Sony Ericsson K750i -> Sony Ericsson K770i -> Samsung Galaxy S(GT-I9000) -> Sony Xperia Sola -> Motorola Moto G

small-mallet
Old
Thanks Meter 26
How did you manage install the stock camera? The app plain refused to install with no error.

bob3450
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Same situation, but on GPe rom.

I'm kind of in the same situation.

I'm running the GPe rom, and flashed the moto camera, then the stock camera, and then the moto camera (just trying things out). (See: modaco.com/topic/368504-mod-aosp-camera-and-gallery/ ) ~can't post links yet...

Once upon a time the moto camera worked fine, but now everything works as described in the OP, apart from taking a picture, where upon I get the 'Unfortunately, camera has stopped', and a FC.

Flashing the ASOP camera again works perfectly, but I prefer the moto one, if it is possible to get it working?

plewis1981
Old
Thanks Meter 56
@dhacker29 created a flashable zip to replace CM camera with the stock one, but its not in the CM11 OP so I have uploaded it to mega

https://mega.co.nz/#!7VBRhQSB!ANqt4Q...dK7Yk5r5Oey_vQ

I have flashed it on most ROMs and had no issue, but as always, do a backup just incase

Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plewis1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bob3450
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by plewis1981 View Post
@dhacker29 created a flashable zip to replace CM camera with the stock one, but its not in the CM11 OP so I have uploaded it to mega

I have flashed it on most ROMs and had no issue, but as always, do a backup just incase

Sent from my Moto G using xda app-developers app
Cheers for the share, plewis1981 ~ it worked perfectly!

And thank you dhacker29 for making it!

small-mallet
Old
Thanks Meter 26
Yeah this one works perfectly, except for the slow-mo video mode, why doesnt seem to work at all.

jikobutsu
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Would love to know that too, I use the slow mo feature and on custom roms it does not work
Any ideas anyone ?

Tags
camera, cm11, moto g, stock