Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,883 Members 41,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wallpaper alignment

Tip us?

tomorio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Default Wallpaper alignment

I'm having an issue where I set my wallpaper when I first flashed my current Rom ... omega ... and it is aligned in the centre which is fine. But then after a day or so when I come on my phone it is now being aligned to the left of the screen and is completely off centre. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

S4 i9505.

Serial Flasher .... Take that how you will

richard-droid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorio View Post
I'm having an issue where I set my wallpaper when I first flashed my current Rom ... omega ... and it is aligned in the centre which is fine. But then after a day or so when I come on my phone it is now being aligned to the left of the screen and is completely off centre. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

S4 i9505.
Are you using "scrolling wallpaper" and no longer using the centre homescreen?

tomorio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard-droid View Post
Are you using "scrolling wallpaper" and no longer using the centre homescreen?
I'm using omega rom so It's basically stock TW. So no option to turn off scrolling. And like I said it started out centred. Then at some point I swiped the screen across with my finger and then it was no longer centred by aligned to the left ... or right ... even though I only have 1 home screen. :S

richard-droid
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorio View Post
I'm using omega rom so It's basically stock TW. So no option to turn off scrolling. And like I said it started out centred. Then at some point I swiped the screen across with my finger and then it was no longer centred by aligned to the left ... or right ... even though I only have 1 home screen. :S
Strange indeed. You can align and so forth when setting wallpaper but touching the homescreen should not change it. Is the resolution native - ie 1080x1920?

tomorio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard-droid View Post
Strange indeed. You can align and so forth when setting wallpaper but touching the homescreen should not change it. Is the resolution native - ie 1080x1920?
I've not changed any settings so I'd imagine so. Like now when I set a wallpaper from gallery and it is a portrait picture and I scale it there is a gap at one side. :S most frustrating

tomorio
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47

DONATE TO ME
Anyone got any idea what the issue could be? Thanks very much.