TWRP for Nexus 6 and 9 Available, Unofficial CM12 Alpha for HTC Explorer! – XDA TV

Team Win Recovery Project for the Nexus 6 and Nexus … more

Jolla Tablet Announced: The Second Sailfish OS Device

A little over a year ago, Jolla released its first smartphone with the brand new Jolla … more

Android One Devices Get Unofficial CM12 Port

Android One was initially announced right before Android Lollipop. By releasing these cheap, yet … more

WhatsApp Decides to Protect Your Data

When Facebook bought WhatsApp for the absurdly large sum of $19bn back in February, they took the tech … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Wallpaper alignment

OP tomorio

24th May 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 55

208 posts
Donate to Me
More
I'm having an issue where I set my wallpaper when I first flashed my current Rom ... omega ... and it is aligned in the centre which is fine. But then after a day or so when I come on my phone it is now being aligned to the left of the screen and is completely off centre. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

S4 i9505.
24th May 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorio

I'm having an issue where I set my wallpaper when I first flashed my current Rom ... omega ... and it is aligned in the centre which is fine. But then after a day or so when I come on my phone it is now being aligned to the left of the screen and is completely off centre. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

S4 i9505.

Are you using "scrolling wallpaper" and no longer using the centre homescreen?
24th May 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard-droid

Are you using "scrolling wallpaper" and no longer using the centre homescreen?

I'm using omega rom so It's basically stock TW. So no option to turn off scrolling. And like I said it started out centred. Then at some point I swiped the screen across with my finger and then it was no longer centred by aligned to the left ... or right ... even though I only have 1 home screen. :S
24th May 2014, 02:53 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomorio

I'm using omega rom so It's basically stock TW. So no option to turn off scrolling. And like I said it started out centred. Then at some point I swiped the screen across with my finger and then it was no longer centred by aligned to the left ... or right ... even though I only have 1 home screen. :S

Strange indeed. You can align and so forth when setting wallpaper but touching the homescreen should not change it. Is the resolution native - ie 1080x1920?
24th May 2014, 03:06 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by richard-droid

Strange indeed. You can align and so forth when setting wallpaper but touching the homescreen should not change it. Is the resolution native - ie 1080x1920?

I've not changed any settings so I'd imagine so. Like now when I set a wallpaper from gallery and it is a portrait picture and I scale it there is a gap at one side. :S most frustrating
25th May 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

208 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone got any idea what the issue could be? Thanks very much.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread