FORUMS

[Q] Multiple Users/Profiles

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By flmayo24, Junior Member on 24th May 2014, 06:30 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I recently got my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T325) from HK, and it came with the latest firmware already (T325XXU1ANB6). I've watched a youtube video before, demonstrating how to activate mutiple users on the Tab Pro 8.4. However, I can't find it in the settings at all (Settings 》General). Has this feature been removed in the latest firmware update (and might possibly be region-dependent)?

25th May 2014, 12:37 AM |#2  
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Region/Model dependent
25th May 2014, 02:14 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyR

Region/Model dependent

Thank you, kind sir.
25th May 2014, 03:16 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 919

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flmayo24

I recently got my Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 (SM-T325) from HK, and it came with the latest firmware already (T325XXU1ANB6). I've watched a youtube video before, demonstrating how to activate mutiple users on the Tab Pro 8.4. However, I can't find it in the settings at all (Settings 》General). Has this feature been removed in the latest firmware update (and might possibly be region-dependent)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyR

Region/Model dependent

actually...its a pretty easy fix. If u only want that one feature then just root your device, edit your build prop by adding the line fw.max_users=5 (could probably use any number) to the very bottom, save & reboot...i have created a custom rom with it already enabled as well as a few more features i'm sure u will enjoy so i'll link to it below

Quote:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2752944

^ProPlusV1 (custom rom for tab pro 8.4 lte sm-t325...can b flashed to other devics as well with boot.img swap)
Last edited by THEDEVIOUS1; 25th May 2014 at 03:18 AM.
25th May 2014, 02:36 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEDEVIOUS1

actually...its a pretty easy fix. If u only want that one feature then just root your device, edit your build prop by adding the line fw.max_users=5 (could probably use any number) to the very bottom, save & reboot...i have created a custom rom with it already enabled as well as a few more features i'm sure u will enjoy so i'll link to it below

^ProPlusV1 (custom rom for tab pro 8.4 lte sm-t325...can b flashed to other devics as well with boot.img swap)

I'll definitely consider this! Thank you, kind sir!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread