FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

calendar widget (month view, transparent background)

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By jda2631, Member on 16th April 2014, 10:02 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Im looking for a calendar widget that shows full month view and has a transparent background. anyone know of one?
 
 
17th April 2014, 07:19 AM |#2  
ChemicalSymphony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jda2631

Im looking for a calendar widget that shows full month view and has a transparent background. anyone know of one?

This one is included in Scanno's Homebuilt OmniROM.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1397715544242.jpg
Views:	355
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	2691290  
17th April 2014, 07:21 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalSymphony

This one is included in Scanno's Homebuilt OmniROM.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app


That is exactly what I'm looking for! Is it offered as a stand alone app? Or do you have the apk for it?
17th April 2014, 07:29 AM |#4  
ChemicalSymphony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jda2631

That is exactly what I'm looking for! Is it offered as a stand alone app? Or do you have the apk for it?

Try this. Month Calendar Widget_0.1.apk
17th April 2014, 08:23 AM |#5  
ChemicalSymphony's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 49
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jda2631

That is exactly what I'm looking for! Is it offered as a stand alone app? Or do you have the apk for it?

Did it work?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
25th May 2014, 02:56 PM |#6  
djd338's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChemicalSymphony

Did it work?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Didn't work for me. The apk wouldn't install. Are there special instructions? System app, permissions?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes