Moto G Bumper Cases

26th April 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Toledo, OH
Thanks Meter: 357

1,691 posts
Donate to Me
More
It arrived yesterday and I've been gathering my thoughts on this case. First of all, if you did order this, expect it to be delivered within 20 days or so. Mine took a long time.

This case/bumper feels very rigid and grippy despite the shiny borders that clamps down the sides of the phones. As you can see, I bought the yellow version to differentiate my phone a bit in spite of the boring black phone. The buttons feel pretty solid and aren't mushy as some might be worried. The case seems to offer decent protection too, and should aid against minor bumps or drops. My only complaint was that it does make the phone a bit wider and taller than other cases I have. I have an old blue TPU case that I bought a long time ago, and it is ever so slightly taller and wider in comparison. Most shouldn't notice the difference though, I just have an eye for those niggling details.

Overall, I'd give the case a 9/10. I think it's superbly solid for the price and I love the colors of the black and yellow that it provides my phone.

Also, sorry for the bad photos. I didn't realize how bad my old digital camera had gotten.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07644.jpg
Views:	589
Size:	255.3 KB
ID:	2708951   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07647.jpg
Views:	554
Size:	244.4 KB
ID:	2708952   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07648.jpg
Views:	512
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	2708953   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07649.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	254.5 KB
ID:	2708954  
Last edited by chlehqls; 26th April 2014 at 12:30 AM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chlehqls For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th April 2014, 01:40 AM   |  #12  
Flag Lisboa
Thanks Meter: 21

66 posts
More
Bought one just now. This will be my fifth case for Moto G
3rd May 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #13  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 6

143 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlehqls

Looks like the gates are slowly opening for more variety of cases being made to sold on ebay now.

Here's the link. These bumpers are probably the same kind as the ones Poetic made for their Nexus cases considering the color schemes are eerily similar. I think I'll buy the yellow and black one.

Looks pretty good. Thoughts?

Likely I'll get the red one.To protect from crash.
5th May 2014, 10:45 AM   |  #14  
Flag PUNE
Thanks Meter: 3

79 posts
Hi although the official grip cover looks cool on the device and doesnt add extra thickness to the device.. I am not very confident about how well it would protect the device..hence I have been thinking about getting a Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case for the phone. Any of you who have been using the Cruzerlite Bugdroid Circuit Case kindly provide some feedback..how thick does it make the phone ? Does it really protect the phone well ?
25th May 2014, 04:22 PM   |  #15  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
Question Bumper protects phone
Bumper case for moto g is good or grip shell
i want case theat protect from :-
  • protect from drop
  • hard case
  • good quality
  • do not break glass