Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,870 Members 49,555 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need urgent Help

Tip us?

sahupravash.mm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy [Q] Need urgent Help

Hi Guys,

Greeting to all

I am using Galaxy note N-7000 which i have upgraded to KIT Kat 4.4.2 with Omni version 4.4.2-20140507 and my kernel version is 3.0.64-OMNI-g084c4ed.

problem is that in the process of the upgrade to this , i had failed to install ga-google apps and now google play and other application are not showing.

the phone is not rebooting to neither CWM recovery mode not Teamwin.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pravash

treacherous_hawk
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahupravash.mm View Post
Hi Guys,

Greeting to all

I am using Galaxy note N-7000 which i have upgraded to KIT Kat 4.4.2 with Omni version 4.4.2-20140507 and my kernel version is 3.0.64-OMNI-g084c4ed.

problem is that in the process of the upgrade to this , i had failed to install ga-google apps and now google play and other application are not showing.

the phone is not rebooting to neither CWM recovery mode not Teamwin.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pravash
How are you trying to reboot to recovery? Via power menu option or 3 button combo options?

sahupravash.mm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy 3 button combo options

Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous_hawk View Post
How are you trying to reboot to recovery? Via power menu option or 3 button combo options?
I am trying with 3 button combo options

treacherous_hawk
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
I am trying with 3 button combo options
Try the power menu options, when you press restart you should get option for restart recovery, download, Reboot. Choose recovery and press ok. If you dont get that option enable the advanced reboot option from Developer options. if already checked, uncheck and recheck. To enable developer option press on build number 7 to 8 times.

sahupravash.mm
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Thanks Bro!!But Still no luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by treacherous_hawk View Post
Try the power menu options, when you press restart you should get option for restart recovery, download, Reboot. Choose recovery and press ok. If you dont get that option enable the advanced reboot option from Developer options. if already checked, uncheck and recheck. To enable developer option press on build number 7 to 8 times.
Reply: Thanks Bro!! Now i got the recovery option, but when i reboot the phone to recovery mode, i am only getting teamwin screen, but no further options available on teamwin screen. i beleive teamwin has been corrupted.

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,

Pravash

nokiamodeln91
Old
Thanks Meter 2630
Quote:
Reply: Thanks Bro!! Now i got the recovery option, but when i reboot the phone to recovery mode, i am only getting teamwin screen, but no further options available on teamwin screen. i beleive teamwin has been corrupted.

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,

Pravash
This happens when one of the storages are not loaded properly then you get stuck on the twrp splash screen. Sometimes it takes about 20 seconds for the menu to appear.