Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,925 Members 52,668 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] HELP! Reboot loop fix.

Tip us?

xrzlx
Old
(Last edited by xrzlx; 25th May 2014 at 10:02 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] HELP! Reboot loop fix.

Hi, im just new to this forum, and my english is pretty bad so i hope you all will understand.

So, i have a rooted gt-i9500 running kitkat 4.4.2.
I havent done anything exepct sync my s planner with my facebook account. After a minute, my phone restarting, and keep restarting until now.
Im trying to restore stock rom, but after a second i get into the download mode, my phone suddenly restarting.
So, right now i dont know what to do
I have tried to searching for a solution for a day, but none of them fix my problem.

I hope you can help me to find out the solution gaes. So confused. My galaxy s4 is my life heeeeelpppppp

Lennyz1988
Old
Thanks Meter 184
Or you have a faulty battery or your have some other hardware failure. What you should do is change the battery and see if that helps.
Current:

Samsung Galaxy S 4 I9505 | WanamLite v2.6

Retired:

Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 : AOKP 4.2.1
HTC Touch Pro2 | ROM: Valkyrie 6.5.23115TR2.5
HTC HD2 | DarkStone1337 [FroyoStone Sense - V3.2]
HTC Desire : Oxygen v2.1.3

gsmyth
Old
Thanks Meter 391
Quote:
Originally Posted by xrzlx View Post
Hi, im just new to this forum, and my english is pretty bad so i hope you all will understand.

So, i have a rooted gt-i9500 running kitkat 4.4.2.
I havent done anything exepct sync my s planner with my facebook account. After a minute, my phone restarting, and keep restarting until now.
Im trying to restore stock rom, but after a second i get into the download mode, my phone suddenly restarting.
So, right now i dont know what to do
I have tried to searching for a solution for a day, but none of them fix my problem.

I hope you can help me to find out the solution gaes. So confused. My galaxy s4 is my life heeeeelpppppp
How about removing the battery for a couple of hours, then reinsert and charge it. Try entering download mode again to see if you can get into it. Or try entering recovery, you're still stock recovery? You can try wiping cache and rebooting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 - GoldenEye
Nexus 7 32GB WiFi 2012 - Stock rooted 4.4.3

xrzlx
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyz1988 View Post
Or you have a faulty battery or your have some other hardware failure. What you should do is change the battery and see if that helps.
should i bring it to the samsung service center?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmyth View Post
How about removing the battery for a couple of hours, then reinsert and charge it. Try entering download mode again to see if you can get into it. Or try entering recovery, you're still stock recovery? You can try wiping cache and rebooting.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Yes but it didnt work. I cant get into recovery mode, my device keep restarting even i hold the vol up + home