[Q] Hard Brick LG G2 after Flashify

Search This thread

Doublewise

Aug 5, 2011
Hey guys, i f**ked up my G2 very bad..

Why:
Its bricked since ive used Flashify wanting to flash TWRP recovery.

What:
No download mode
no Recovery Mode
no Connection to Computer (cant fix it with ADB or Ubuntu)
phone turns off after LG boot logo and boot certification verify boot secure error
no matter which keys i press it turns of after the error screen
can get into hard reset mode (vol- &power) but cant get it connected to my computer

Has anyone an idea what i could do?

(What will happen if i send it to LG ? (it was rooted))

Hope you can help me.

E// no ideas? .. push again

Flash custom recovery using flashify? Anybody succeed with this method?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

edwin12764

Aug 3, 2014
Can you get to download mode? This is accomplished by powering off device. Hold volume up then press and release power button while holding volume up. If you can get to download mode you could use the return to stock method described here:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

I've soft bricked several times because of bad ROMs or trying to install TWRP. Once I had all the files, flashing back goes pretty easy.

I installed TWRP while being in JB 4.2, rooting with IORoot25 and the LGFree from the play store. It seemed like I had to install it twice from LGFree but that has been the least trouble for me.

I got my phone bricked I didn't get the TWRP I got CWM with flashily now it only goes i to recovery mode and won't go into download mode can you help me plz

amcferrin90

Oct 2, 2013
CMH
I sent you a PM. I am not very active here but my email address is in the PM. I should be able to point you in the right direction that way in a more timely fashion.

razer_ins

Oct 7, 2010
Kharkov
i have same problem (( no recovery mode, no download mode, just LG logo. computer don't recognize my phone on linux or windows

help me please. thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Seems you flashed a corrupt image why its not booting is because the bootloader says unofficial code trying to write over official code i suggest using freegee or doing it manually which isnt as difficult as it looks just but first flashing back to stock while plugged into usb hold power while volume up try several times the lg g2 is very picky so is the nexus 5

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk