Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,312 Members 52,629 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Returning to stock. Can't find suitable ruu

Tip us?
 
xTW3DDL3x
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Question [Q] Returning to stock. Can't find suitable ruu

I have a htc one m7 on 24 month contract with three uk and I am having a issue with the camera so I want to return the phone to be fixed or replaced. The problem is I can't find a suitable ruu for three uk for the htc one and I want to return to stock with stock recovery. If somebody knows were I can find the ruu it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
 
alray
Old
#2  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1012
Posts: 2,614
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTW3DDL3x View Post
I have a htc one m7 on 24 month contract with three uk and I am having a issue with the camera so I want to return the phone to be fixed or replaced. The problem is I can't find a suitable ruu for three uk for the htc one and I want to return to stock with stock recovery. If somebody knows were I can find the ruu it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
post the ouput of ''fastboot getvar all'' except imei/sn and a screenshot of your bootloader
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
 
xTW3DDL3x
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by alray View Post
post the ouput of ''fastboot getvar all'' except imei/sn and a screenshot of your bootloader
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.62.771.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: H3G__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3907mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-1a757b8b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.060s

Thanks for the help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	2761605  
 
alray
Old
#4  
alray's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1012
Posts: 2,614
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Montreal

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTW3DDL3x View Post
(bootloader) version: 0.5
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 1.55.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: 4A.21.3263.04
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 3.62.771.3
(bootloader) version-misc: PVT SHIP S-ON
(bootloader) serialno:
(bootloader) imei:
(bootloader) meid: 00000000000000
(bootloader) product: m7_ul
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-8064
(bootloader) modelid: PN0710000
(bootloader) cidnum: H3G__001
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3907mV
(bootloader) partition-layout: Generic
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: dirty-1a757b8b
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 11
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.060s

Thanks for the help
there is no ruu for your phone version, only nandroid backups or guru reset rom
http://www.htc1guru.com/?s=.771
If I've helped you, please hit the ''tanks'' button
If you want a reply, quote or mention me using @alray

Useful links for the HTC One:
nkk71's SuperGUIDE to returning 100% back to stock
Flashing requirements chart by nkk71
HTC1Guru.com by crushalot
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes