Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,597 Members 51,129 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Maj ota insert coin

Tip us?
 
alex55666
Old
#1  
alex55666's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Location: france
Default Maj ota insert coin

Hello
can be done updated ota insert coin or not? 2.7.0 -3.0.0
Or
completely reinstall?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(sorry bad language i am french)
 
alex55666
Old
#2  
alex55666's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Location: france
?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(sorry bad language i am french)
 
alex55666
Old
#3  
alex55666's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Location: france
no one has answer ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(sorry bad language i am french)
 
RossMacgill
Old
#4  
RossMacgill's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 123
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kent

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex55666 View Post
no one has answer ?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(sorry bad language i am french)
use the insertcoin post then you will get the answer
HTC One (M8) Stock, S-Off, Rooted / Nexus 4 -Rooted Stock
Previous Devices, HTC One X, HTC DesireHD, and a long list..........
 
Darknites
Old
#5  
Darknites's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,326
Posts: 5,682
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by RossMacgill View Post
use the insertcoin post then you will get the answer
He would if he could but he can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex55666 View Post
Hello
can be done updated ota insert coin or not? 2.7.0 -3.0.0
Or
completely reinstall?

Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(sorry bad language i am french)
I do think you good with just downloading the full rom and installing without wipe.
 
alex55666
Old
#6  
alex55666's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: May 2014
Location: france
ok agree
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
(sorry bad language i am french)
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes