Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,029 Members 42,745 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Gear Fit (Small Watch Band)

Tip us?

Renzo4000
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Okay but here in Holland there was a great offer where you got the gear fit for free with your galaxy s5 you didn't had the choice in size...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

pRo_lama
Old
Thanks Meter 180

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzo4000 View Post
Okay but here in Holland there was a great offer where you got the gear fit for free with your galaxy s5 you didn't had the choice in size...

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app
You can buy new strap in every official Samsung Store in country. In my small country (Slovakia) we have 3 official stores and also in other shops you can buy it. I have one standard size in black color and one XL size in orange color. But XL is too big for me.
# LG G3 (32GB): stock ROM (V10F) - rooted - TWRP 2.7.1.3
# Google Nexus 7 (2013): OmniROM 4.4.4 - unlocked bootloader - rooted
# Samsung Gear Fit (SM-R350): R350XXU0BNE5 - black/orange strap - GFM v1.67.0523

AstroDigital
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by pRo_lama View Post
You can buy new strap in every official Samsung Store in country. In my small country (Slovakia) we have 3 official stores and also in other shops you can buy it. I have one standard size in black color and one XL size in orange color. But XL is too big for me.
Maybe they like Europe?

Canada has 3 stores, all out west and I am not driving 4000 or 5000km to see if they have wrist straps, me I bought one from eBay orange, standard size. Like I said the strap was not to small just had to get used to it.