Google Allows Search Queries To Interact With Apps

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings lots of new features that are quite useful for end users and … more

Lenovo Officially Owns Motorola, Following ~$3 Billion Deal

Google is now officially no longer the owner of American phone manufacturer … more

Microsoft Band Fitness Tracker Announced, Available

The wearable market has been around for a few years, with Pebble and Samsung smartwatches … more

Forums Added for the Oppo R5, Oppo N3, and Xiaomi Redmi Note

Just yesterday, Oppo unveiled a pair of rather unique smartphones, the Oppo … more

app that takes pictures on lock screen even when its unsecured

OP darixtorento

24th May 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 24

400 posts
hey im looking for application that takes a picture whenever I unlock the screen.

please notice I do NOT want to use any pattern or some kind of security, I just want whenever I swipe the lock screen, a picture will be taken

(Gotya and hidden eye require pattern/password in order to use it, i want with swipe option)

Galaxy s4 android 4.4.2 rooted device using Hassan v5.1 rom
24th May 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tunis
Thanks Meter: 72

189 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darixtorento

hey im looking for application that takes a picture whenever I unlock the screen.

please notice I do NOT want to use any pattern or some kind of security, I just want whenever I swipe the lock screen, a picture will be taken

(Gotya and hidden eye require pattern/password in order to use it, i want with swipe option)

I have no idea if an app like this exist but maybe you'll be lucky with tasker !
24th May 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 56

299 posts
More
Quote:

I use tasker and it's working flawless!
25th May 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

400 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattan1999

I use tasker and it's working flawless!

but tasker has nothing with it

can u help me please? I downloaded tasker and now what?
25th May 2014, 10:19 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 56

299 posts
More
Do you have the paid version?

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
25th May 2014, 08:51 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

400 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattan1999

Do you have the paid version?

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Yes
25th May 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #7  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 650

1,315 posts
More
Quote:

Yes

Do you know how to use tasker ? It is not just an option to have picture taken. It is an app then let you automatize certain tasks on a particular event.

Here is how you do it tasker to take picture when you unlock the phone:

Open Tasker, go to Tasks Tab, click on + sign at the bottom right to create a new task, name it whatever you want "takepic" Then once inside the task you created click again on + sign that is in the middle at the bottom, Select "Media" from the list then "Take Photo" Type in the filename you want to give to the picture that will be taken, Select Camera Rear or Front, you can look in to other options if you want to change resolution of picture etc.. Once done Click on the top left side Arrow icon beside tasker icon.

Now you have the task action created. You need to create profile when this action will be taken. Go in to Profile Tab, Click on + sign at the Right bottom then "Event" then "Display" then "Display Unlock" Click again on the Arrow on the top left side to save the profile, it will prompt to ask which Task you want to assign to this Profile you Chose the task we created earlier 'takepic"

And you are done

Dont forget to click thanks
Last edited by Netuser; 25th May 2014 at 10:32 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Netuser For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread