Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,534 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

app that takes pictures on lock screen even when its unsecured

Tip us?

darixtorento
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Default app that takes pictures on lock screen even when its unsecured

hey im looking for application that takes a picture whenever I unlock the screen.

please notice I do NOT want to use any pattern or some kind of security, I just want whenever I swipe the lock screen, a picture will be taken

(Gotya and hidden eye require pattern/password in order to use it, i want with swipe option)

Galaxy s4 android 4.4.2 rooted device using Hassan v5.1 rom

karimdag
Old
Thanks Meter 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by darixtorento View Post
hey im looking for application that takes a picture whenever I unlock the screen.

please notice I do NOT want to use any pattern or some kind of security, I just want whenever I swipe the lock screen, a picture will be taken

(Gotya and hidden eye require pattern/password in order to use it, i want with swipe option)

I have no idea if an app like this exist but maybe you'll be lucky with tasker !

mattan1999
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:

I use tasker and it's working flawless!

darixtorento
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattan1999 View Post
I use tasker and it's working flawless!
but tasker has nothing with it

can u help me please? I downloaded tasker and now what?

mattan1999
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Do you have the paid version?

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

darixtorento
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattan1999 View Post
Do you have the paid version?

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk
Yes

Netuser
Old
(Last edited by Netuser; 25th May 2014 at 10:32 PM.)
Thanks Meter 620
Quote:
Yes
Do you know how to use tasker ? It is not just an option to have picture taken. It is an app then let you automatize certain tasks on a particular event.

Here is how you do it tasker to take picture when you unlock the phone:

Open Tasker, go to Tasks Tab, click on + sign at the bottom right to create a new task, name it whatever you want "takepic" Then once inside the task you created click again on + sign that is in the middle at the bottom, Select "Media" from the list then "Take Photo" Type in the filename you want to give to the picture that will be taken, Select Camera Rear or Front, you can look in to other options if you want to change resolution of picture etc.. Once done Click on the top left side Arrow icon beside tasker icon.

Now you have the task action created. You need to create profile when this action will be taken. Go in to Profile Tab, Click on + sign at the Right bottom then "Event" then "Display" then "Display Unlock" Click again on the Arrow on the top left side to save the profile, it will prompt to ask which Task you want to assign to this Profile you Chose the task we created earlier 'takepic"

And you are done

Dont forget to click thanks
Samsung Galaxy S4 (SGH-M919V)

My Mod: S5 Status Bar for S4 : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2738359

Phone devices used in the past:
Xperia ZL
LG Optimus 2x P990
iPhone 3gs, 3g, 2g
Qtek S110 & S110
SE K800i & K750 & Z700
Nokia 6230 & 8210
+many others

The Following User Says Thank You to Netuser For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]