Bricked phablet please help

OP PHYSC-1

25th May 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 21

83 posts
Hi guys got the Excelvan ET704 tablet (phablet) it's a 3g phone tablet dual sim unlocked.

I had made a backup with MTK droid tools,and upon restore i got nothing just a black screen now,so i tried a hundred times to get something from the backups to run i flashed it 1st time with the recent backup made,and it then failed to register the usb saying unrecognized,eventually i did manage to flash only one of the earlier backups by holding volume down and pressing the reset hole at the back whilst holding volume down button.

Then i inserted the cable the flash succeeded and it said done,but on the bottom it says 29gb+4096mb unknown emmc? I know it's a 4gb rom what is going on and does anyone know where to get a rom please the model number is known to be a K7206 it's build is K7206_QSVGA_V10 an it's 1200x600 resolution a 7" tablet phone dual sim and 3g,.

Looking in mobile uncle tools said bird72_a_wet_jb3 ,other than this i am completely stuck,i have emailed excelvan but obviously it being tonight there's not going to be a reply any time soon if at all.I really could do with the firmware for the device,i tried to fromat before but it fails every time there is also no preloader file in the backup?

Here is a screenprint of a flash with the firmware i backed up and it ends with a green box after a yellow bar at the end.It's a screenshot of a flash in progress showing what i get happening as i flash it.
Last edited by PHYSC-1; 26th May 2014 at 06:46 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread