Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,713 Members 39,033 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock android 4.4.2 custom rom cooking

Tip us?
 
Boris31
Old
#11  
Boris31's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 64
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Novi Sad

 
DONATE TO ME
@XxZombiePikachu maybe i should tag some great g2 devs in this post so we get some attentions?
LG G2(D802) with ClaudyFlex 2.0
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Owned phones: LG G2 D802(now), Samsung Galaxy s4(I9505), LG Optimus 4x HD, Samsung Galaxy S plus, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire.
Tablet: Nexus 7(2013)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Rom: Stock 4.4.2 rooted
Kernel: ElemantalX-2.10+

Everything is possible
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#12  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1279
Posts: 2,387
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris31 View Post
@XxZombiePikachu maybe i should tag some great g2 devs in this post so we get some attentions?
You can do as you please obviously if they respond here that can help others in the future or you can pm them to get personal help

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#13  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1279
Posts: 2,387
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris31 View Post
Thanks mate for you time i tried all things but my rom cant boot always stuck at bootloop
here is something to try after flashing the rom instead of rebooting setup and adb window and type adb logcat but don't press enter, reboot your phone and when you see lg logo press enter in adb and when phone bootloops into recovery copy the logcat to a notpad or something so that can see if you can find any errors
 
Boris31
Old
(Last edited by Boris31; 23rd May 2014 at 02:18 PM.)
#14  
Boris31's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 64
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Novi Sad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
You can do as you please obviously if they respond here that can help others in the future or you can pm them to get personal help

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
@dr87 @Cloudyfa @OptimusRs @dorimanx @bruce2728
Thanks for you help guys if you have time to answer us
LG G2(D802) with ClaudyFlex 2.0
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Owned phones: LG G2 D802(now), Samsung Galaxy s4(I9505), LG Optimus 4x HD, Samsung Galaxy S plus, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire.
Tablet: Nexus 7(2013)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Rom: Stock 4.4.2 rooted
Kernel: ElemantalX-2.10+

Everything is possible
 
Boris31
Old
#15  
Boris31's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 64
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Novi Sad

 
DONATE TO ME
i cant believe that no one can reply to me
I'm very interested in making some custom roms but i need a small help at start
LG G2(D802) with ClaudyFlex 2.0
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Owned phones: LG G2 D802(now), Samsung Galaxy s4(I9505), LG Optimus 4x HD, Samsung Galaxy S plus, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire.
Tablet: Nexus 7(2013)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Rom: Stock 4.4.2 rooted
Kernel: ElemantalX-2.10+

Everything is possible
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#16  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1279
Posts: 2,387
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
hey @Boris31 can you share the updater script you are using?, also another thing if you are using twrp to flash, after you flash the modified rom instead of rebooting go to advanced>file manager and scroll to your system and check to see if any files are there after the flash/if you are using philz you will need to setup the aroma file manager(although if you were then the flash process wouldn't succeed and it would just hang if your problem is what I think it is)
 
Boris31
Old
#17  
Boris31's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 64
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Novi Sad

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
hey @Boris31 can you share the updater script you are using?, also another thing if you are using twrp to flash, after you flash the modified rom instead of rebooting go to advanced>file manager and scroll to your system and check to see if any files are there after the flash/if you are using philz you will need to setup the aroma file manager(although if you were then the flash process wouldn't succeed and it would just hang if your problem is what I think it is)
Im not at home now i will send you as soon as i get to my computer, i think i was using the updater scrip of the kitchen nothing changed, install finishes correctly and i dont see anything in system even if i mount it, i dont know how to deal with that i know there is something wrong with updater script or some permissions. Im using TWRP 2.7.0.0 btw
LG G2(D802) with ClaudyFlex 2.0
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Owned phones: LG G2 D802(now), Samsung Galaxy s4(I9505), LG Optimus 4x HD, Samsung Galaxy S plus, HTC Desire S, HTC Wildfire.
Tablet: Nexus 7(2013)
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
Rom: Stock 4.4.2 rooted
Kernel: ElemantalX-2.10+

Everything is possible
 
XxZombiePikachu
Old
#18  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1279
Posts: 2,387
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Aguada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris31 View Post
Im not at home now i will send you as soon as i get to my computer, i think i was using the updater scrip of the kitchen nothing changed, install finishes correctly and i dont see anything in system even if i mount it, i dont know how to deal with that i know there is something wrong with updater script or some permissions. Im using TWRP 2.7.0.0 btw
I am still waiting for that updater script, just letting you know...

Tags
development, help !, rom
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Better Debug Data with Crash Report SDK

Developing an application is a hard and often times ungratifying task. It also requires quite a … more

Navigate to Your Favorite Places with LocationDetector

If you’re enjoying an active way of life, you probablytravel a lot, go fishing, … more

LifeStats Automatic Journal Keeps Tabs of Your Day

Most of us live very active lives. This is after all why we’re fans of mobile … more

Android App Review: Hide Your Files with Androignito – XDA Developer TV

Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more