Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Installing a default Keyboard on a custom rom(Pardus 7.1)

OP D3va

25th May 2014, 03:36 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

31 posts
I wanted to get a stock keyboard because of emojis and when I tried to install a default keyboard just by clicking and installing it I got a message that says this ,,App not installed A same package with the same name and Conflicting signature has already been installed. Please help guys. I just want my emoji keyboard (: . Thank for reading (:
25th May 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 257

563 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3va

I wanted to get a stock keyboard because of emojis and when I tried to install a default keyboard just by clicking and installing it I got a message that says this ,,App not installed A same package with the same name and Conflicting signature has already been installed. Please help guys. I just want my emoji keyboard (: . Thank for reading (:

Did you download the emoji keyboard? Try switching to the lg one and then changing it in language and input 😁🙌🙀👌
26th May 2014, 12:36 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

31 posts
Is there a way to install the stock keyboard so I don't have to switch keyboard for emojis?
26th May 2014, 12:44 AM   |  #4  
OP Member

31 posts
I installed the stock keyboard by uninstalling the ROM one in data/apps and than installing the stock one. That worked but I can't enable the keyboard in settings. Help please.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread