Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,145 Members 41,900 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Installing a default Keyboard on a custom rom(Pardus 7.1)

Tip us?

D3va
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Lightbulb Installing a default Keyboard on a custom rom(Pardus 7.1)

I wanted to get a stock keyboard because of emojis and when I tried to install a default keyboard just by clicking and installing it I got a message that says this ,,App not installed A same package with the same name and Conflicting signature has already been installed. Please help guys. I just want my emoji keyboard (: . Thank for reading (:

Art Vanderlay
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3va View Post
I wanted to get a stock keyboard because of emojis and when I tried to install a default keyboard just by clicking and installing it I got a message that says this ,,App not installed A same package with the same name and Conflicting signature has already been installed. Please help guys. I just want my emoji keyboard (: . Thank for reading (:
Did you download the emoji keyboard? Try switching to the lg one and then changing it in language and input 😁🙌🙀👌
........ The one who knocks .......................................LG D802..CM 11..Twrp 2.7

D3va
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is there a way to install the stock keyboard so I don't have to switch keyboard for emojis?

D3va
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I installed the stock keyboard by uninstalling the ROM one in data/apps and than installing the stock one. That worked but I can't enable the keyboard in settings. Help please.