Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,944 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Recovery Booting Stuck after install KitKat by Odin

Tip us?
 
konradciok
Old
#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2014
Guys, I have a problem

I was stuck on recovery rebooting and now i'm on download mode and have problem with uploading stock rom

Odin 1.85 Says "Write operation failed"



On the screen i have "WTITE PROTECTION: ENABLE

And - after "Start" of flashing
"UDC START
SW REV CHECK FAIL : [aboot]Fused 3 > Binary 2"

please help!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	odin.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	181.6 KB
ID:	2762298  
 
hey_joe
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 309
Posts: 1,073
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by konradciok View Post
Guys, I have a problem

I was stuck on recovery rebooting and now i'm on download mode and have problem with uploading stock rom

Odin 1.85 Says "Write operation failed"



On the screen i have "WTITE PROTECTION: ENABLE

And - after "Start" of flashing
"UDC START
SW REV CHECK FAIL : [aboot]Fused 3 > Binary 2"

please help!
What were you trying to do before you get this error?
 
konradciok
Old
#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by hey_joe View Post
What were you trying to do before you get this error?
I was trying to flash custom rom (alexandr) with mobile odin. But first i made CF Auto-Root

Now I have nothing but stock recovery N9005_Stock_Recovery_KK.tar.md5

Phone is rebooting on logo Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
I have access to downlowad mode and to this recovery. And now i don't now what to do...
 
xclub_101
Old
#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 311
Posts: 1,100
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by konradciok View Post
Guys, I have a problem

I was stuck on recovery rebooting and now i'm on download mode and have problem with uploading stock rom

Odin 1.85 Says "Write operation failed"



On the screen i have "WTITE PROTECTION: ENABLE

And - after "Start" of flashing
"UDC START
SW REV CHECK FAIL : [aboot]Fused 3 > Binary 2"

please help!

Write the stock 4.4 ROM for your phone in normal Odin.
N9005 Universal Root De La Vega / Mobile Odin Pro, Knox 0x0, MJ7
 
hey_joe
Old
#15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 309
Posts: 1,073
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by konradciok View Post
I was trying to flash custom rom (alexandr) with mobile odin. But first i made CF Auto-Root

Now I have nothing but stock recovery N9005_Stock_Recovery_KK.tar.md5

Phone is rebooting on logo Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
I have access to downlowad mode and to this recovery. And now i don't now what to do...
I suggest you do the following;

First boot into stock recovery and do a factory reset, reboot and see if it boots up to android.

If that doesn't work, you can either odin a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM. Make sure you flash the latest one for KK as I've seen lots of people flashing one for 4.3 when they have a 4.4 bootloader.

Lastly, you can odin the stock firmware for your phone which can be downloaded off sammobile.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Get Your Special xda:devcon ’14 Hotel And Conference Rate While It Lasts

By now you’ve definitely heard about XDA’s … more

Google Chromecast Rootable Once Again!

Over the six months, theGoogle Chromecasthas gained a considerable amount of official functionality. … more

YAATA isn’t Just Another Android Texting App

Although our mobile devices today are capable of executingnearly every task we normally … more

MacroDroid Update Brings Android Wear Automation

A few months ago, we talked about MacroDroid. For those who don’t remember, MacroDroid … more