Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,444 Members 42,870 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

N7100 Updated to 4.4.2 indian official, no network connection, can't downgrade

Tip us?

soralz
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfingdude View Post
I did the same thing, flashed ND3 modem. In that wifi always consumes battery even though its not turned ON. And mobile data/surfing speed is ridiculously slow. What should i do?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
WiFi > Advanced > Untick Always allow scanning
Primary Gadget:
OnePlus One 16GB White | Stock Cyanogenmod 11s XNPH25R 4.4.2 ROM (Rooted) | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.9 Based)

Secondary Gadget:
Samsung Galaxy W Wonder GT-I8150 White | Cyanogenmod 11 4.4.4 ROM by arco68 | PhilZ Touch Recovery 6 (CWM 6.0.4.5 Based)

wrena
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanuelme View Post
having the same issue. tried many different modems... not sure how to help. posted asking for diff modem but nobody answered. let me know if you get a reply.
If you mean modem.bin it is included in the stock rom's .tar file. You can see it if you open the .tar file with Winrar.

emanuelme
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrena View Post
If you mean modem.bin it is included in the stock rom's .tar file. You can see it if you open the .tar file with Winrar.
Thanks. I meant that I tried different modems - it comes with ND3 by default and I've tried flashing NA1, NA3, MK1, MJ5, MJ9, etc. All to no avail. I'm not sure what modem has been used to work with att on 4.3 (i've been out of the USA). If someone knows a reliable modem that they have used with ATT, please let me know.