Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,048 Members 46,458 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Extreme PowerSaving Mode UPDATED FOR NEW OTA

Tip us?

runandhide05
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 2338

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tschmid5 View Post
How do I manually enable tiles or "toggles"? Like the torch, screenshot and power saver mode tiles?

EDIT: Finally found "EQS list" thread, but no value listed for "torch" tile
There is not a stock one you can just enable. It would have to be added to the systemUI

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberr8der View Post
Anyone figured out how to get the tile for extreme power saving working? I don't see it anywhere.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
There is not a stock one you can just enable. It would have to be added to the systemUI

sent from(:::::

Turd Furguson
Old
Thanks Meter 57
I think I like where they actually put the toggle at.

tschmid5
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by runandhide05 View Post

sent from(:::::
How can I add it to the SystemUI? Or does it have to be included in a full built ROM of some sort?
The Following User Says Thank You to tschmid5 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cyberr8der
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
How can I add it to the SystemUI? Or does it have to be included in a full built ROM of some sort?
It's added once you install extreme power saving. You can add the quick tile by adding this line:

<int>30</int>

Under
<item type="integer-array" name="quick_setting_available_items">

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

In this file:
/system/customize/ACC/default.xml

tschmid5
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
It's added once you install extreme power saving. You can add the quick tile by adding this line:

<int>30</int>

Under
<item type="integer-array" name="quick_setting_available_items">

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

In this file:
/system/customize/ACC/default.xml

Thanks! Do you know the value for the "torch" tile? Which then opens the HTC flashlight app? I tried to add 28, 29, 30, and 31 to see if they brought anything else up and they were all "default" blanks, besides 30, which was, of course, the extreme power saving mode.

cyberr8der
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Sorry, I'm not sure what the value for that one is.

cyberr8der
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Thanks! Do you know the value for the "torch" tile? Which then opens the HTC flashlight app? I tried to add 28, 29, 30, and 31 to see if they brought anything else up and they were all "default" blanks, besides 30, which was, of course, the extreme power saving mode.
Looks like it's 33. Give that a try.

tschmid5
Old
(Last edited by tschmid5; 18th May 2014 at 05:05 PM.)
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Looks like it's 33. Give that a try.
33 gave me another "default" blank. I guess I'm just going to try all of them out until about 40 and maybe the missing ones in 0 through 26. I'll report back if I find it.

EDIT: Everything from 28 to 40 is blank, other than 30 being EPS. The missing ones from 0 to 27 are not the "torch" tile.

Tigerstown
Old
Thanks Meter 362
Quote:
33 gave me another "default" blank. I guess I'm just going to try all of them out until about 40 and maybe the missing ones in 0 through 26. I'll report back if I find it.

EDIT: Everything from 28 to 40 is blank, other than 30 being EPS. The missing ones from 0 to 27 are not the "torch" tile.
Andybones said there is no torch value as I ask him how he had it on his Rom. He said he actually had to replace a quick setting tile that already exists an change the code an etc to get the torch quick tile on his Rom.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
sent from my 4.1ghz 8 core AMD unlocked fx black editon beast machine running win8.1/ubuntu12.04