[Q] Voice Dialer

13th May 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
There was a voice dialer apk posted a while back, but it crashes on my GS3 whenever I launch it. I can't stand the garbage TW voice dialer and the Google Now one is just as bad. Does anyone know of a *simple* voice dialer that just works? Or any reason why the old stock voice dialer apk would crash? And yes, I did try having it as both a system and non-system app. I'm on rooted stock 4.3.
26th May 2014, 02:12 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by larski

There was a voice dialer apk posted a while back, but it crashes on my GS3 whenever I launch it. I can't stand the garbage TW voice dialer and the Google Now one is just as bad. Does anyone know of a *simple* voice dialer that just works? Or any reason why the old stock voice dialer apk would crash? And yes, I did try having it as both a system and non-system app. I'm on rooted stock 4.3.

No one? I have tried everything I can think of. There is a priv-app directory that many of the apps seem to be in. I tried putting it in there and making sure that the owner (root) and permissions were the same as the other apk's, but it still crashes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread