Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,139 Members 51,901 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

USB problem???

Tip us?

aqirul2411
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default USB problem???

hi, my SGY, when i plug with my computer via usb, it dont say connect or press to transfer file.. its just charging.. i already test with other phone, they working properly.. im currently on minirom.. can somebody help me, i want to transfer some file..

mohsinsomeone
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqirul2411 View Post
hi, my SGY, when i plug with my computer via usb, it dont say connect or press to transfer file.. its just charging.. i already test with other phone, they working properly.. im currently on minirom.. can somebody help me, i want to transfer some file..

i think it's your usb problem bro....

aqirul2411
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default problem solved

hey, i got its working now.. i go to recovery, and mount sd card.. done.. its working now.. thanks

marcussmith2626
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,378
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqirul2411 View Post
are you using windows 8.1?

when you plug in your phone and it just shows charging without the option to enable mass storage simply plug in any other usb dongle like a wireless mouse and you will suddenly see it will say usb connected in the status bar

you might have to unplug the phone usb and then put it back in then plug in the other usb dongle first

My Work And Threads For Galaxy Y GT-S5360

My PM is not a Question & Answer thread - Dont treat it as such!

aqirul2411
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
thankss... im using window 7 ultimate though.