No registration required

USB problem???

OP aqirul2411

13th May 2014, 08:50 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Alor Setar
Thanks Meter: 1

42 posts
hi, my SGY, when i plug with my computer via usb, it dont say connect or press to transfer file.. its just charging.. i already test with other phone, they working properly.. im currently on minirom.. can somebody help me, i want to transfer some file..
13th May 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #2  
Flag Chabahar
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqirul2411

hi, my SGY, when i plug with my computer via usb, it dont say connect or press to transfer file.. its just charging.. i already test with other phone, they working properly.. im currently on minirom.. can somebody help me, i want to transfer some file..

i think it's your usb problem bro....
13th May 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Flag Alor Setar

42 posts
problem solved
hey, i got its working now.. i go to recovery, and mount sd card.. done.. its working now.. thanks
13th May 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,649

4,935 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aqirul2411

are you using windows 8.1?

when you plug in your phone and it just shows charging without the option to enable mass storage simply plug in any other usb dongle like a wireless mouse and you will suddenly see it will say usb connected in the status bar

you might have to unplug the phone usb and then put it back in then plug in the other usb dongle first
26th May 2014, 03:26 AM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Alor Setar

42 posts
thankss... im using window 7 ultimate though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread