OP JoeFCaputo113

25th May 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,785

4,419 posts
Donate to Me
More
This mode is awesome and is basically a cool little GIF that you shoot on your own! BUTTT I have a problem because I am on a very debloated ROM and whenever I go to view a sequence shot I just get a force close, so does anyone have the sequence shot viewer APK?! Would be awesome and much appreciated TIA!
25th May 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 278

1,304 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe0113

This mode is awesome and is basically a cool little GIF that you shoot on your own! BUTTT I have a problem because I am on a very debloated ROM and whenever I go to view a sequence shot I just get a force close, so does anyone have the sequence shot viewer APK?! Would be awesome and much appreciated TIA!

If its built in to the camera there might not be a apk for at least that's how the features work on the m7. What u need is the lib. Check if there's a lost of libs that he removed and u can just get them from another Rom

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
26th May 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dutchess County, New York
Thanks Meter: 1,785

4,419 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi311

If its built in to the camera there might not be a apk for at least that's how the features work on the m7. What u need is the lib. Check if there's a lost of libs that he removed and u can just get them from another Rom

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

It's an extra downloadable camera mode.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread