Default The Welcome to KitKat Guide [Q&A's]

UPDATING

Q: How should I update my Phone? (To Android 4.4.2)
A: If you're updating via Update Service or PC Companion, do a fresh install (literally, I mean. FACTORY RESET) .

Q: I just flashed my phone and now it's full of lag.
A: Step 1: Debloat Firmware, Step 2: Do a factory reset, Step 3: Force GPU Rendering in Dev. Options, Step 4: Restart your Phone.

AFTER UPDATE

Q: My battery drains by Google Play Services (GMS) what can I do?
A1: Disable Google Location Services in Settings > Locations (You can do this when you boot up your Phone for the first time after update too.)
A2: Update GMS (Latest version is: 4.4.52): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...le.android.gms

Q: I can't write to my external SD Card. F U SONY. - (This isn't by Sony, Google decided to slowly kill MicroSD support on Android )
A: If you're rooted use this fix: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...=nextapp.sdfix

Q: After updating many of my Apps are FC'ing (May happen if you didn't do a clean install)
A: Do a fresh install with a factory reset.

Q: My battery drains so quickly, 4.3 is much better.
A: Do a fresh install with a factory reset, I have been using KitKat since launch day and my battery easily lasts 2 days using the phone on a daily routine.

Q: My phone lags on the HomeScreen.
A: This may be caused by the new Xperia Live Wallpaper, if you change the wallpaper for a fixed one it should solve the problem. Plus, you can keep the LW as Lockscreen Wallpaper. Looks Good, Feels Good.

SAFE DEBLOAT LIST

Quote:
DO NOT DELETE Japanese keyboard layout (ExternalKeyboardJP.apk) this will make your Xperia Keyboard go like crazy and start crashing after reboot.)
Chinese Xperia Keyboard (With Skins and Skin Selector)
Google+
Xperia Care
Xperia Lounge
Xperia Social Engine Photos (Picasa)
Walkman Music Extensions (YouTube karaoke, Wikipedia etc.)
Wireless Emergency Alerts
Voice Dialer
Retail Demo
Phase Beam and other LiveWallpapers (Do not remove Live Wallpaper Picker)
InitialBootSetup
Google Play Movies/News/Games/Books
File Commander
Enchanted Forest LW
com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks (PartnerBookmarksProvider.apk)

Did I miss a trick? Please post it below and it might be added to the post.
Xperia PLAY (SO-01D) -> Xperia ZL

Unlocked Bootloader: Yes | Rooted: Yes
Rom: 10.5.A.0.230 (Hand made custom)
Kernel: Custom