[HELP] Unlock Bootloader: NO/ Rooting Problems SE Xperia Arc (LT15i)
First off sorry for any reposts is didnt know what else to do after reading forum posts for hours and hours.
So heres the Crack. I'm tring to flash CM 9 onto my SE Xperia Arc (LT15i) and so far here is what i have done.
- dialed *#*#7378423#*#* and found my phone is BOOTLOCKER ENABLED=NO
- Asked o2 for a Sim Unlock Code
- Entered that unlock code sucssesfuly
- re dialed the num in point one to find that is sill says no
- tried putting into fastboot anyway (as suggested by users in another post)
I'm other things i did where email and ring o2 both gave me no help and email sony mobile and recive no reply after now a week and a half
does anyone have any tips on turning the boot loader to say yes as that is my only hurdle to rooting this phone, i believe it is possible as i read a page on the sony forums sayinf a spansih comanpy called movistar was offering it for there customers however i then though one last ditch attempt with o2 on there forums where the customer service lady flatout refuses knowlage of a bootloader.
in summery a) sorry for rambling a little b) is it even possible by any means to change the UNLOCK BOOTLOADER: NO to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER: YES. and if so how?? c) sorry again if this is a duplicate post i didnt know what else to do at this stage.