New Forums Created for Windows 10 Development

Microsoft, looking to be a player in the game of giants with their recent announcement of … more

T-Mobile Expands Its LTE Network

T-Mobile US has announced moreLTE network expansion. The carrierwill provide asignal for the700 MHz band, … more

Kernel Source Available for HTC One M8

HTC pushed the Lollipop-based Sense update to the developer edition of the HTC One M8 just a couple … more

Asus Hints at Upcoming Week-long Battery Smartwatch

Asus hinted that their next smartwatch, succesor to the elegant ZenWatch, could feature … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Stuck on first loading page! HELP!

OP inspire 4g user

22nd May 2014, 04:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Hi, i have an unlock AT&T HTC Inspire 4G, i've try to root the phone following many post found all over, i manage to unlock the bootloader and i have clockwormode recovery v5.8.1.5 to flash roms. I've try different rom found in many website but i am still stuck and now when i turn the phone on, i just have the first whyte loading screen.
Please can you HELP ME?
22nd May 2014, 07:27 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
3,797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
If you only unlocked but didn't S-Off the bootloader, you need to flash the boot.img from fastboot.
25th May 2014, 06:52 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
[Q] Stuck on first loading page! HELP!
when i bootload it shows:
***RELOCKED***
Ace PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0030
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.17.14.11_M
eMM-boot
Feb 2012, 16:03:18

i am trying to find the coorecr file to download to flash it but now i am in panic mode cuz there is so much aroun

d and i am not sure what is right and what is not. where can i find the boot.img?
Thanks for your help is very appreciete it!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by bananagranola

If you only unlocked but didn't S-Off the bootloader, you need to flash the boot.img from fastboot.

Last edited by inspire 4g user; 25th May 2014 at 06:58 PM.
25th May 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
3,797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspire 4g user

when i bootload it shows:
***RELOCKED***
Ace PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-2.00.0030
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.17.14.11_M
eMM-boot
Feb 2012, 16:03:18

i am trying to find the coorecr file to download to flash it but now i am in panic mode cuz there is so much aroun

d and i am not sure what is right and what is not. where can i find the boot.img?
Thanks for your help is very appreciete it!!

Well, you need to re-unlock the bootloader with fastboot first. The boot.img is different with each ROM or RUU; it'll be packaged into the file.
26th May 2014, 02:33 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Thanks to bananagranola for your help, can you suggest me a link where i can find what i need? i am going creazy to find a preper one, i am usine linux pc.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bananagranola

Well, you need to re-unlock the bootloader with fastboot first. The boot.img is different with each ROM or RUU; it'll be packaged into the file.

26th May 2014, 05:37 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,611
 
3,797 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
A link for what? You shouldn't need any additional files, other than fastboot and a ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes