Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,192 Members 38,061 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Internal sdcard Problem

Tip us?

WeedyEyes
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Unhappy [Q] Internal sdcard Problem

Hello,

I did a permition fix using TWRP (dunno why ;( ) and after that I can't do anything with my internal sdcard, I mean I can see folders and files inside and other stuff, but it fails if i try to send pictures from gallery to mail client, I can't even download files using browser, aswell as installing Xposed Framework and etc. I need your help!!

I noticed the sdcard name changed to Legacy from "0" (ES File Explorer), so looks like I've got mouting problem, but I don't know how to fix it.

lsherif
Old
Thanks Meter 634
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeedyEyes View Post
Hello,

I did a permition fix using TWRP (dunno why ;( ) and after that I can't do anything with my internal sdcard, I mean I can see folders and files inside and other stuff, but it fails if i try to send pictures from gallery to mail client, I can't even download files using browser, aswell as installing Xposed Framework and etc. I need your help!!

I noticed the sdcard name changed to Legacy from "0" (ES File Explorer), so looks like I've got mouting problem, but I don't know how to fix it.
If you are rooted just install "Folder Mount" from play store run it , it will fix your sd card issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to lsherif For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WeedyEyes
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs up Thank You

Yeah man, you are genius!

Launched folder mount, granted root access, system fault was found instantly and fixed as well.

Thank You.