Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,011 Members 39,127 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Stock 4.4.2 recovery not seandroid enforcing

Tip us?

bradley_az
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Stock 4.4.2 recovery not seandroid enforcing

I recently used the CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.zip to root my note 3 sm-n900t running stock 4.4.2. Everything went fine and I now have root access to my device. I can turn the device on and off without boot loop issues. Unfortunately, when I try to boot into recovery twrp or cwm it just loops

RECOVERY BOOTING.....
RECOVERY IS NOT SEANDROID ENFORCING
Set Warranty Bit : recovery

I pull the battery and boot into download mode and cancel and all is well again.

I tried to flash cwm recovery n900t-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.5(1116).tar using odin 3.04 (pass) but it still isn't booting into recovery. I really don't care about tripping my knox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

hey_joe
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley_az View Post
I recently used the CF-Auto-Root-hltetmo-hltetmo-smn900t.zip to root my note 3 sm-n900t running stock 4.4.2. Everything went fine and I now have root access to my device. I can turn the device on and off without boot loop issues. Unfortunately, when I try to boot into recovery twrp or cwm it just loops

RECOVERY BOOTING.....

I pull the battery and boot into download mode and cancel and all is well again.

I tried to flash cwm recovery n900t-cwm-recovery-6.0.4.5(1116).tar using odin 3.04 (pass) but it still isn't booting into recovery. I really don't care about tripping my knox. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I think that recovery is meant for 4.3. Try this or this one.

hhai2pth
Old
Thanks Meter 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradley_az View Post

RECOVERY BOOTING.....

Did you tick at the USB debugging box. I ask cause i have same issue with you. I must re-flash new rom to fix it. Hope it help..