Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,552 Members 47,541 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Any way to share HTC One M8 Pano's?

Tip us?

yuppicide
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Any way to share HTC One M8 Pano's?

Is there an app I can have someone install on their PC or better yet a web thing where I can allow people to view pano's and move the mouse to rotate around? I'd love for my Mom to be able to see my garden in 360 degrees, but she's all the way in Hawaii.

yuppicide
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Hey, I actually figured it out already. I signed up for pan0.net free. Uploaded the picture and done. It required me to put in Geo Coordinates, which I just put 0 0.

If anyone wants to see the beginning of my garden in 360 degrees here:

My Garden Pic 1

You can full screen it. If it moves too fast for you in the top right of the picture is an arrow. Under control turn down mouseaccelerate.

Doesn't look like much yet. We rent a space approx 22 foot by 22 foot for $5 a year and a $15 fee for water since they put in well water. We've got all that straw because it doesn't grow. It's laid on the ground to prevent weeds from coming up.

In that tiny space we'll have about 60 tomato plants of all different colors.. red, pink, purple, green, zebra, orange, yellow, white, chocolate, etc.

I will have more pics soon as we already laid straw and planted about 15 plants.