Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,868 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Best KitKat call recorder?..

Tip us?
 
TrekHackz
Old
#1  
TrekHackz's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 109
Join Date: Mar 2014
Default Best KitKat call recorder?..

Hi! My call recorder stopped working after the update to 4.4.2.. i used Wanam to record.. but now i only hear skeaqing.. and nothing from rhe recording.. is there any way that i can record from the Samsung caller.. native as in Wanam or do i have to use dr.ketans call recorder app until Wanam is updated?.. would be great to know!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Devices:

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005 Stock 4.4.2 Rooted
HTC One X Stock 4.2.2 Rooted
ASUS Nexus 7 Grouper Stock 4.4.3 Rooted
Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY R800i 2.3.4 Rooted

My work: Nothing yet.

If you like my work or if i answered your question, hit the Thanks button!
 
stew721
Old
#2  
stew721's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 180
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

 
DONATE TO ME
I've always used Call Recorder myself. I'm currently using it with Android v4.4.2 on my Note 3.
 
kleinsteinjung
Old
#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by stew721 View Post
I've always used Call Recorder myself. I'm currently using it with Android v4.4.2 on my Note 3.
it does not work on 4.4.2 with Note3. please do not give the wrong information.
 
antique_sonic
Old
#4  
antique_sonic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1087
Posts: 2,094
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Corner of the earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrekHackz View Post
Hi! My call recorder stopped working after the update to 4.4.2.. i used Wanam to record.. but now i only hear skeaqing.. and nothing from rhe recording.. is there any way that i can record from the Samsung caller.. native as in Wanam or do i have to use dr.ketans call recorder app until Wanam is updated?.. would be great to know!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I used dr. Ketan when on stock rooted. Works well no issue.
But when I used custom rom, I test the one from the custom rom first. If no issue I keep use it. If got issue, I will flash dr Ketan mod again.


Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
~WJ~
Learn.... Learn.... & Learn
Learn till you die, and you will die a happy man



Q & A for XNote Galaxy S5 (All Questions about X-Note Galaxy S5 PORT) :
[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT
 
jamesclinton
Old
#5  
jamesclinton's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1581
Posts: 826
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Android Jungle
Itīs not a wrong information is working on 4.4.2 am using it myself wt 4.4.2 stock firmware rooted


Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinsteinjung View Post
it does not work on 4.4.2 with Note3. please do not give the wrong information.

DONīT 4GET TO CLICK THANKS BUTTON
 
kleinsteinjung
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 9
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesclinton View Post
Itīs not a wrong information is working on 4.4.2 am using it myself wt 4.4.2 stock firmware rooted
yes.. yor are right. i should have to say "missing information". yes. only ROOTED stock firmware!
 
max621
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 279
Join Date: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinsteinjung View Post
yes.. yor are right. i should have to say "missing information". yes. only ROOTED stock firmware!
No ... its also working on stock device...I am using it on pure stock n900 and irs working great....
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 2
SAMSUNG GALAXY SII
HTC SENSATION
HTC TYTN II
 
stew721
Old
#8  
stew721's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 61
Posts: 180
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sudbury, Ontario

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinsteinjung View Post
yes.. yor are right. i should have to say "missing information". yes. only ROOTED stock firmware!
Are you dumb or something? Perhaps, the only one missing something here is you...

Sent via Tapatalk from my TELUS Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on the Bell network.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Cell Phone SIM Unlock Bill Just Steps Away from President’s Desk

For all those who believe that Cinderella stories don’t actually … more

Get Your Cargo to its Destination in 4×4 Military Operations Reborn

Racing games have evolved quite a bit since the days of Pole … more

Automate Your Device with Sfen

Changing the profile of yourdevice manually is now long forgotten. Since the advent of Android automation … more