[Q] is there a CMW recovery that supports any android device

Search This thread

cha0sfaction01

May 26, 2014
i have a new phone and its kinda boring so i rooted cauze i've never rooted any phone before and i wanna try it cauze many people says its very awesome... im getting hard time finding a perfect flashing tool and also CWM recovery my phone actually its not a famous brand i think its a local brand but with great specs. 'CLOUDFONE Excite 470q"
can somebody teach me how to flash this not famous phone i really need a flashing tool that supports this phone and also sa CWM recovery or any recovery so that i can keep up some of your TuT on how to FLASH new Roms or kernel...

oprisd77

Feb 17, 2015
i have a new phone and its kinda boring so i rooted cauze i've never rooted any phone before and i wanna try it cauze many people says its very awesome... im getting hard time finding a perfect flashing tool and also CWM recovery my phone actually its not a famous brand i think its a local brand but with great specs. 'CLOUDFONE Excite 470q"
can somebody teach me how to flash this not famous phone i really need a flashing tool that supports this phone and also sa CWM recovery or any recovery so that i can keep up some of your TuT on how to FLASH new Roms or kernel...

pleez tell me you rooted your phone CloudFone Excite 470q?
tank you