[Q] custom recovery on SM-G730V ???

Search This thread

SmsMcFly

May 25, 2014
I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?

I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?

I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment :( About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?

mauam

Jan 26, 2011

I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment :( About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?

No recovery available for your model yet, probably never. All cwm & twrp are specific for each device:)

djohne

Dec 29, 2013
update

can you give update on where you stand, not with the recovery but ability to use outside of US. I'm assuming you want to use on GSM network