[q] us samsung galaxy retail mode

OP lawana2013

23rd May 2014, 06:25 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I bought a samsung S5 and i found out later on it was locked on a retail mode version 4.1.20140515 i can red my meid and i see the 3G logo. can someone help me with master password to stop the demo mode plzzz. i cannot restart, factory reset or uninstall the app ( i get a pop up about security policy) only way to switch the phone off is to take off the battery. i tried rooting but the phone will not restart... i tried 5444 does not work. thank you
23rd May 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 19

62 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawana2013

I bought a samsung S5 and i found out later on it was locked on a retail mode version 4.1.20140515 i can red my meid and i see the 3G logo. can someone help me with master password to stop the demo mode plzzz. i cannot restart, factory reset or uninstall the app ( i get a pop up about security policy) only way to switch the phone off is to take off the battery. i tried rooting but the phone will not restart... i tried 5444 does not work. thank you

Can't you just flash the stock ND2 tar w/ ODIN?
26th May 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6

39 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnuttall87

Can't you just flash the stock ND2 tar w/ ODIN?

That would work, or should, i had a few tmobile HTC devices that had demo firmware installed on them, reloading the stock firmware should cure this
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread