Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Sprint HTC One M8 H/K - Removing Bloatware and Unrooting

OP coyn3burglar

25th May 2014, 10:22 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Hi - I have a rooted Sprint HTC One M8 H/K edition. I rooted and unlocked my phone with the motive to remove Sprint bloatware on the phone. I, however, also need Good for Enterprise to function properly.

My question is: what is the best approach to removing the bloatware and allowing for GFE to work properly as well? Would running a stock H/K remove the bloatware and unroot? Should I just delete the apps and get a root cloaked? Or can I remove apps and then unroot?

I appreciate the help.

Thanks.
26th May 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 48

302 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyn3burglar

Hi - I have a rooted Sprint HTC One M8 H/K edition. I rooted and unlocked my phone with the motive to remove Sprint bloatware on the phone. I, however, also need Good for Enterprise to function properly.

My question is: what is the best approach to removing the bloatware and allowing for GFE to work properly as well? Would running a stock H/K remove the bloatware and unroot? Should I just delete the apps and get a root cloaked? Or can I remove apps and then unroot?

I appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Whatever you do before removing anything. Boot into a recovery such as twrp and create a nandroid backup. Will save loads of hassle later should something go wrong.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread