[Q] going to stock 4.4 from cm11

OP lozzah79

25th May 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

20 posts
hi,

any help appreciated noob

i was on stock 4.3 and installed cm11 within a week of getting my new phone. i like cm11 but its a little to buggy and want to go to stock 4.4.
i have searched lots but i'm a little concerned as i understand i will be updating bootloader to 4.4 and ive found conflicting information.
am i right in thinking i download the official 4.4 for my region, btu uk and flash via odin 3.09 or is it more complicated than this.

thanks in advance
25th May 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 728

602 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lozzah79

hi,

i was on stock 4.3 and installed cm11 within a week of getting my new phone. i like cm11 but its a little to buggy and want to go to stock 4.4.
i have searched lots but i'm a little concerned as i understand i will be updating bootloader to 4.4 and ive found conflicting information.
am i right in thinking i download the official 4.4 for my region, btu uk and flash via odin 3.09 or is it more complicated than this.

thanks in advance

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658315
26th May 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Corner of the earth
Thanks Meter: 1,095

2,100 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lozzah79

hi,

thanks in advance

I never use cm/any aosp before.
But I read before if u come back to tw from aosp somerimes u will have problem with internal sd.
U could look at @Khizar thread if u find problem with the internal sd here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2684384

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to antique_sonic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #4  
Flag Klang
Thanks Meter: 38

124 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by antique_sonic

I never use cm/any aosp before.
But I read before if u come back to tw from aosp somerimes u will have problem with internal sd.
U could look at @Khizar thread if u find problem with the internal sd here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2684384

Sent from somewhere under the sky, at the corner of this rounded earth.

Flashing stock will fix that issue..
The Following User Says Thank You to stonedead For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 09:55 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 11

20 posts
thanks for the help.

I flashed stock 4.3 to be safe and it took the 4.4 update as soon as I booted up
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread