Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,844 Members 50,835 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Help with messed up phone

Tip us?

UrGonnaDie
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Help with messed up phone

Let me first off say in download mode somehow i believe ive tripped knox... my Knox warranty void is set to 0x1 and i dont think theres anything fixable there.

My main problem is im having a very hard time keeping my phone on most the time it boots in and freezes shortly after seeing the screen.. sometimes making a buzzing noise out of the speaker.

I went from rooted 4.3 to the leaked NC2 and somehow picked up this problem. On friday it started the reboot crap again and said something in yellow like warrenty void : Kernel then went to a screen saying software not approved that i needed to take it to a VZW store. Im back to 4.3 currently and rooted with the problems still existing.

I dont mind the tripped knox as long as i can figure out the rebooting... Im just about to the point of opening another line just to get a new phone since i have no insurance on this one

mirrin
Old
Thanks Meter 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrGonnaDie View Post
Let me first off say in download mode somehow i believe ive tripped knox... my Knox warranty void is set to 0x1 and i dont think theres anything fixable there.

My main problem is im having a very hard time keeping my phone on most the time it boots in and freezes shortly after seeing the screen.. sometimes making a buzzing noise out of the speaker.

I went from rooted 4.3 to the leaked NC2 and somehow picked up this problem. On friday it started the reboot crap again and said something in yellow like warrenty void : Kernel then went to a screen saying software not approved that i needed to take it to a VZW store. Im back to 4.3 currently and rooted with the problems still existing.

I dont mind the tripped knox as long as i can figure out the rebooting... Im just about to the point of opening another line just to get a new phone since i have no insurance on this one
yeah knox is tripped did you update the bootloader like required to go to the leaked nc2? i would try loading a nc2 rom again follow directions.
HTC Droid Incredible slcd (retired)
Samsung Galaxy S3 pebble blue
Rom: hell fire 3.0 kk
kernel: Ktoonsez
Galaxy tab 3 7"
Rooted waiting for roms
Asus memo smart 10
Omni nightly kk
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Rom: hyper drive rls8
Knox 0x0