Help with messed up phone

OP UrGonnaDie

25th May 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Let me first off say in download mode somehow i believe ive tripped knox... my Knox warranty void is set to 0x1 and i dont think theres anything fixable there.

My main problem is im having a very hard time keeping my phone on most the time it boots in and freezes shortly after seeing the screen.. sometimes making a buzzing noise out of the speaker.

I went from rooted 4.3 to the leaked NC2 and somehow picked up this problem. On friday it started the reboot crap again and said something in yellow like warrenty void : Kernel then went to a screen saying software not approved that i needed to take it to a VZW store. Im back to 4.3 currently and rooted with the problems still existing.

I dont mind the tripped knox as long as i can figure out the rebooting... Im just about to the point of opening another line just to get a new phone since i have no insurance on this one
26th May 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 76

553 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrGonnaDie

Let me first off say in download mode somehow i believe ive tripped knox... my Knox warranty void is set to 0x1 and i dont think theres anything fixable there.

My main problem is im having a very hard time keeping my phone on most the time it boots in and freezes shortly after seeing the screen.. sometimes making a buzzing noise out of the speaker.

I went from rooted 4.3 to the leaked NC2 and somehow picked up this problem. On friday it started the reboot crap again and said something in yellow like warrenty void : Kernel then went to a screen saying software not approved that i needed to take it to a VZW store. Im back to 4.3 currently and rooted with the problems still existing.

I dont mind the tripped knox as long as i can figure out the rebooting... Im just about to the point of opening another line just to get a new phone since i have no insurance on this one

yeah knox is tripped did you update the bootloader like required to go to the leaked nc2? i would try loading a nc2 rom again follow directions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread