Need help with my phone

26th May 2014, 05:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
So this past weekend I was out camping. Me and my girl got into it so i started knocking down brews. In my state of drinking i put a pattern password on my phone, smoked a cigarette and when I went back to my phone the pattern password I had chosen did not work. I know setting a password while drinking isn't a good idea but i know without a doubt what i set my pattern to because i have used the same pattern since my first android. Anyways i have exhausted all attempts to get the pattern correct and i tried to sign in with my Google email and password, which isn't an issue. But remember I went camping and to save battery what did i do? Did things to save battery i.e. turn off WiFi and turn off mobile data. So i continue to try to get into my phone cause now I'm back home and i really need to get in to use my Square Enix Security Token in order to log into Final Fantasy XI (i know nerd). So I eventually got to the point to where i was ok with wiping the phone, i know my stuff gets backed up at least once a day so i'm not tripping over that. The issue I am now having is this. When i first got the phone on the sprint network everything was good. Later on down the line i had the phone flashed to straight talk. i didn't want to mess up anything to where it gets back on the sprint network but trying to reset what ever it was i was tinkering with just wiped my OS. So now i'm stuck and not knowing much about how to fix it. I want to also add I did not find/steal/jack/rob or come up on this phone, it was purchased from sprint like 2 months after it came out. I would also like to add that any help would be really appreciated and that i will most likely no understand all the lingo yall use. Almost forgot, the "S" is on, not sure what that is but i do know it suppose to be off. And if it makes things easier i think the guy who flashed it used team win project or something like that cause that what comes up on my phone.
26th May 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
U should prolly ask this question in sprint forum and u may just need to ruu ur phone back to stock.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread