FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Lenovo S890 MTK 6577 Open source code

42 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By zaabolla, Member on 23rd May 2014, 10:03 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here the open source code for Lenovo S890, think that can help developpers to make their own Rom for A110

Link: HERE
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zaabolla For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
23rd May 2014, 10:39 AM |#2  
srinath2912's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tirupati, A.P
Thanks Meter: 104
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaabolla

Here the open source code for Lenovo S890, think that can help developpers to make their own Rom for A110

Link: HERE

@w4tchout @MasterAwesome @Avenger4droid please check these sources may be it useful ...if it already exists and waste ...leave it
23rd May 2014, 11:04 AM |#3  
CODE_WORKX's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 534
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by srinath2912

@w4tchout @MasterAwesome @Avenger4droid please check these sources may be it useful ...if it already exists and waste ...leave it

we already have sources......then too thanks....
The Following User Says Thank You to CODE_WORKX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 11:17 AM |#4  
andromodgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Farwaniya
Thanks Meter: 203
 
More
Angry Abt sources
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger4droid

we already have sources......then too thanks....

I have DOwnloaded The Sources IT Has The Following FOlders AT Its Base /System /Mediatek /Kernel /Bootable and /Bionic

Now Tell Me How to Find out about the system like 4.2.x or others
23rd May 2014, 02:48 PM |#5  
##W4TCH0UT##'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag \\___TheMiddleOfNowhere___//
Thanks Meter: 1,898
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaabolla

Here the open source code for Lenovo S890, think that can help developpers to make their own Rom for A110

Link: HERE

Thanks.. We'll use it...

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger4droid

we already have sources......then too thanks....

We dont have complete sources..
The Following User Says Thank You to ##W4TCH0UT## For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd May 2014, 03:51 PM |#6  
andromodgod's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Farwaniya
Thanks Meter: 203
 
More
Angry DeV-Host Link
There u go I mirrored it for the devs ... The Least i could do for u Guyz Link to Dev-Host

@##W4TCH0UT## can u tell me how to check source code for Android Version
26th May 2014, 12:30 PM |#7  
superdragonpt's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 8,276
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avenger4droid

we already have sources......then too thanks....

No you don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by andromodgod

I have DOwnloaded The Sources IT Has The Following FOlders AT Its Base /System /Mediatek /Kernel /Bootable and /Bionic

Now Tell Me How to Find out about the system like 4.2.x or others

This are just ( faulty ) kernel sources... typical of Lenovo.

Regards
The Following User Says Thank You to superdragonpt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes