Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,013 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Will donate 10bucks to unbrick tablet s

Tip us?
 
pafmdsilva
Old
#11  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2014
Hello! It's like this, normal boot after I type adb devices the device does not appear
Boot in recovery I type adb devices the device appears then I type adb shell I get the message 'closed',then I 'update from SD card' a stock ROM I goes as far as the vendor error then in adb devices it shoes the device '0123456789abcdef recovery' then I type adb shell and nothing happens....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pafmdsilva For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
smgdev
Old
#12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 275
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ankara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pafmdsilva View Post
Hello! It's like this, normal boot after I type adb devices the device does not appear
Boot in recovery I type adb devices the device appears then I type adb shell I get the message 'closed',then I 'update from SD card' a stock ROM I goes as far as the vendor error then in adb devices it shoes the device '0123456789abcdef recovery' then I type adb shell and nothing happens....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
Nothing?

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk
Sony Tablet S - Stock 4.0.3 Release 5a Rooted

----------------------------
Donate me for a new computer and new developments I need a new computer.

 
pafmdsilva
Old
#13  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2014
It goes one line down and the underscore character just stays there.it doesn't let me type anything. I think I can only do anything by flashing thru the SD card...
Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
 
pafmdsilva
Old
#14  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2014
No more ideas? I guess I just have to send it to Sony....
Thanks for all the help

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
 
pafmdsilva
Old
#15  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2014
I will now donate 20euros for a flashable firmwire thru sd card for SGPT111PT/S that fixes Sony logo bootloop problem. My e-mail is pafmdsilva@gmail.com
I haven't tried honeycomb because I can't find it anywhere

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
 
smgdev
Old
(Last edited by smgdev; 25th May 2014 at 08:07 PM.)
#16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 275
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ankara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pafmdsilva View Post
I will now donate 20euros for a flashable firmwire thru sd card for SGPT111PT/S that fixes Sony logo bootloop problem. My e-mail is pafmdsilva@gmail.com
I haven't tried honeycomb because I can't find it anywhere

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
Did you try the original untouched firmwares from archive?
Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2207

Sony Tablet S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Sony Tablet S - Stock 4.0.3 Release 5a Rooted

----------------------------
Donate me for a new computer and new developments I need a new computer.

 
pafmdsilva
Old
#17  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 16
Join Date: Apr 2014
I can't open the link you sent but if it's the one where is the list of the latest firmwire of all countries yes, I downloaded it from the Sony servers but there's only the latest one available for Portugal,no honeycomb....

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using XDA Free mobile app
 
Cat McGowan
Old
#18  
Cat McGowan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 312
Posts: 769
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by smgdev View Post
Did you try the original untouched firmwares from archive?
Here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=2207

Sony Tablet S cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi
Your link is borked. Is this the link you were wanting to post?
Stifilz's All Sony Tab OTA Update Links
Xperia Tablet Z (SGP312U1/B) with Android 4.4.2 build 10.5.A.0.230 Rooted
Sony Tablet S (SGPT112US/S) with Android 4.0.3r5a build TISU0013410 Rooted

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

[APK] Chrome Beta 37 Brings First Traces of Material Design

With Android L on the horizon, it’s no surprise that Google’s … more

Immersive Mode on Unrooted Devices with GMD Full Screen Immersive Mode

Everyone likes screen real estate–no question about that. The … more

Android Wear App Review: EchoWear Song Search – XDA Developer TV

Yesterday on XDA Developer TV, Producer AdamOutler tore down a Samsung … more