Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 54,622 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Galaxy S3: Bootloop / endless restart (Android 4.3)

Tip us?

Sonstiger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yes - but I can access both modes, so recovery and download mode. As written in my initial post I also tried erasing the cache, that was within the recovery mode. So this helps me to try something else?

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 504

DONATE TO ME
You should try to reboot in Safe Mode. It'll disable 3rd party apps in case it's one of them causing trouble before you do something that'll reset the phone.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s
Now offering unlocking services - including many Sprint phone unlocks! PM for details!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / OnePlus One (64 GB)

Sonstiger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Many thanks, es0tericcha0s!

Never heard about this, seems to be a great chance to try first. So happy, many thanks again! Hopefully this will work out.

Best,

Sonstiger

Sonstiger
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Sadly the safe mode does not help, the phone is in the boot loop as usual ... Safe mode works, I can see the "safe mode" on the display, but right after I can see the display to enter the code or some seconds later if I manage to enter the code the phone reboots.

So what can I do now?
Tags
bootloop, galaxy, restart