Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 53,376 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] galaxy tab p1000 heat up when using any app

Tip us?

vylance
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] galaxy tab p1000 heat up when using any app

Hi, I wanna find resolution for my tab heat up problem. I had bought my tab over 2years. On the first year, my tab didn't had any problem on heat. This few month, my tab had been heat up when I using any application on it. My tab is 2.3.3 gingerbread version. My tab back cover is white. This few day, i had found some yellow spot on the battery side and also around the camera and side of back cover. Why would this happen? Can someone helping me?

Ichijoe
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by vylance View Post
Hi, I wanna find resolution for my tab heat up problem. I had bought my tab over 2years. On the first year, my tab didn't had any problem on heat. This few month, my tab had been heat up when I using any application on it. My tab is 2.3.3 gingerbread version. My tab back cover is white. This few day, i had found some yellow spot on the battery side and also around the camera and side of back cover. Why would this happen? Can someone helping me?
The only time my Tab... Or indeed my Fathers Tab (both GT-P1000 Int'l GSM Galaxy Tab's), get warm to downright hot, is when running the Web Browser or GPS for Navigation. Given the rather ancient hardware given on the P1000, I generally only use it to stream On-Line Radio, and Google Music Files. With the Screen off 90% of the time. Like I am right now. The case is at the moment quite cool. Its just a shame that the the Battery drops like a rock while the Screen is on though.