FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (June 27 – July 4)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

Please, my HOX is dead a little help?

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By al1040, Junior Member on 21st May 2014, 10:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys, Sorry for making a new thread..

I have a HTC ONE X Internacional, Just installed a carbon ROM, but it had a problem with the internal storage, so now, formating the card y erased everything, including backup nandroid, My device is rooted, and has philZ touch 6 recovery, nothing else, when bootiong its keep in htc logo screen and mi PC doesn't recognize the internal storage... Its totally dead or what can i do? It's S-ON!

Thanks a lot, I hope you guys can help me..

PD: Sorry for my bad english
 
 
22nd May 2014, 12:37 AM |#2  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by al1040

Hi guys, Sorry for making a new thread..

I have a HTC ONE X Internacional, Just installed a carbon ROM, but it had a problem with the internal storage, so now, formating the card y erased everything, including backup nandroid, My device is rooted, and has philZ touch 6 recovery, nothing else, when bootiong its keep in htc logo screen and mi PC doesn't recognize the internal storage... Its totally dead or what can i do? It's S-ON!

Thanks a lot, I hope you guys can help me..

PD: Sorry for my bad english

did you wipe & flash the kernel via fastboot if not do it and you are done

If you did wipe & flashed the boot.img try reflashing by using the following steps

1) Boot your device in recovery mode. You should now see the recovery menu
2) Use the volume up/down keys to select "apply update from ADB," then press power to select it
3) open the folder where your boot.img and adb are storred, then press SHIFT button and the right-click mouse button and choose “Open command prompt here”
typ adb sideload <filename>.zip (for example: adb sideload update.zip)
The zip package will begin installing. When it's done, select "reboot system now."
Last edited by suljo94; 22nd May 2014 at 12:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to suljo94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 01:54 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94

did you wipe & flash the kernel via fastboot if not do it and you are done

If you did wipe & flashed the boot.img try reflashing by using the following steps

1) Boot your device in recovery mode. You should now see the recovery menu
2) Use the volume up/down keys to select "apply update from ADB," then press power to select it
3) open the folder where your boot.img and adb are storred, then press SHIFT button and the right-click mouse button and choose “Open command prompt here”
typ adb sideload <filename>.zip (for example: adb sideload update.zip)
The zip package will begin installing. When it's done, select "reboot system now."


-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanxs for answering, I did what you do, but when i'm trying to insert de .zip it shows: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26 and a lot of code..
right now i haven't SuperSU installed, it doesn't let me install it with the same method you say..

Hope you can help me, if not, thanks too, i'm going crazy and using a SE w710i
22nd May 2014, 02:57 PM |#4  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by al1040

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanxs for answering, I did what you do, but when i'm trying to insert de .zip it shows: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26 and a lot of code..
right now i haven't SuperSU installed, it doesn't let me install it with the same method you say..

Hope you can help me, if not, thanks too, i'm going crazy and using a SE w710i

never mind
I misread your original post
just mount usb storage on your device and transfer directly to there
Last edited by suljo94; 22nd May 2014 at 03:05 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to suljo94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd May 2014, 03:26 PM |#5  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 703
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by al1040

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanxs for answering, I did what you do, but when i'm trying to insert de .zip it shows: Android Debug Bridge version 1.0.26 and a lot of code..
right now i haven't SuperSU installed, it doesn't let me install it with the same method you say..

Hope you can help me, if not, thanks too, i'm going crazy and using a SE w710i

If mount USB storage not work on latest Philz you can flash Philz 5.15.9 and mount from there copy rom.zip to the card after this flash again latest Philz flash boot.img, wipe and install the rom
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th May 2014, 06:34 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94

never mind
I misread your original post
just mount usb storage on your device and transfer directly to there


OMFG! It wans't easy. But I did it, now i'll search a better ROM.. Thanks a lot! I love U! i had to do a couple of extra stuff..
26th May 2014, 05:29 AM |#7  
suljo94's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerpen
Thanks Meter: 738
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by al1040

OMFG! It wans't easy. But I did it, now i'll search a better ROM.. Thanks a lot! I love U! i had to do a couple of extra stuff..

you could go for an kitkat rom and flash this over it to have blinkfeed but whatever rom u use try lyapota hs kernel it is awesome (batterlife wise) and no I don't get paid for saying that
The Following User Says Thank You to suljo94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 04:27 PM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

If mount USB storage not work on latest Philz you can flash Philz 5.15.9 and mount from there copy rom.zip to the card after this flash again latest Philz flash boot.img, wipe and install the rom


It wasn't necessary, Thanks for the help too.. Greetings
The Following User Says Thank You to al1040 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th May 2014, 04:37 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by suljo94

you could go for an kitkat rom and flash--- over it to have blinkfeed but whatever rom u use try lyapota hs kernel it is awesome (batterlife wise) and no I don't get paid for saying that

Thanks for the info, I'll try that..

Just installed revolution HD and works fine..

Thanks for the help..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes