Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 52,187 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No data/voice with 1.54 roms

Tip us?

mustang_3kgt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default No data/voice with 1.54 roms

Does anyone have an idea why I loose data/voice when flashing 1.54 based roms? I've done a full wipe and I'm currently on 1.55 baseband. I've already tried messing with the network settings and phone info and I can't get it to work. When I try to register on Verizon network I get a message that says the SIM cannot be registered on selected network. Funny thing is if I flash any 1.55 rom, everything works perfect but as soon as I flash viper rom or Nv Rom I loose data and voice. I just made the switch from an s5 and have been wanting to try these 2 roms with no luck. I am currently on skyfall Rom.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dottat
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 753

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustang_3kgt View Post
Does anyone have an idea why I loose data/voice when flashing 1.54 based roms? I've done a full wipe and I'm currently on 1.55 baseband. I've already tried messing with the network settings and phone info and I can't get it to work. When I try to register on Verizon network I get a message that says the SIM cannot be registered on selected network. Funny thing is if I flash any 1.55 rom, everything works perfect but as soon as I flash viper rom or Nv Rom I loose data and voice. I just made the switch from an s5 and have been wanting to try these 2 roms with no luck. I am currently on skyfall Rom.

You may want to flash stock recovery on one of these roms and do a factory reset from hboot. Then see if your phone behaves better. Stock recovery can fix some radio issues.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to dottat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mustang_3kgt
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Ok I will try this when I get home tonight. Thanks for your help!