Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 40,342 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [Port] [4.1.2] Nokia X for Lotus 2 / U86 / Titanium S1 / Flame 2 (Discontinue)

Tip us?

rdis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
i decided to discontinue this project. Go get Nokia X for our device to 592zn. I think they have much better built.

venom_hvx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdis View Post
i decided to discontinue this project. Go get Nokia X for our device to 592zn. I think they have much better built.
Really? thats sad! thanks for your hard work!

So, you say that 592zn have a much better built, where can i get it? a link would be great. i only understand english!

rdis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by venom_hvx View Post
Really? thats sad! thanks for your hard work!

So, you say that 592zn have a much better built, where can i get it? a link would be great. i only understand english!

Quote:
symbean @ 592zn already built (from the source?) Nokia X for K-Touch U86.
Here the Thread
Here the latest ROM (included the official update from Nokia)

Use chrome to translate, or just stay tune to my mediafire Nokia X dir attached in OP, i'll try to upload every update released.

venom_hvx
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:

Use chrome to translate, or just stay tune to my mediafire Nokia X dir attached in OP, i'll try to upload every update released.
thanks, but i can't understand nothing even with the page translated, cant find the download! if i download the lastest update(the link you gave) and install through recovery its enough? or i have to install the main rom?

regards! and sorry for so many questions

rdis
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Go to my MF dir attached in OP. Download the zip that have 592zn in file name. Flash with custom recovery.

idragon81
Old
Thanks Meter 54

DONATE TO ME
Bro, Did you face any issue with the custom kernel?
I'm having network drops with MIUI Custom kernel and i dunno how to get back to original kernel.The Nokia X kernel works properly?
Hit thanks if i helped or Buy me a pepsi

My Work

TACK Manager

Install Recovery Menus and patches with ease on your Titanium S1, Flame 2.0, Archos 45 Platinum,K-Touch u86, Titanium S5, Skyfire 2.0, Archos 50 Platinum,K-Touch u90, K Touch Lotus 2, Archos 53 Platinum and Blu Mobile Studio 5.0S, Blu Mobile Studio 5.3S
Tack Manager

Tags
flame 2, lotus 2, nokia x, titanium s1