Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,027 Members 48,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] custom recovery on SM-G730V ???

Tip us?

SmsMcFly
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] custom recovery on SM-G730V ???

I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?

koragg97
Old
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsMcFly View Post
I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?
I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?

mauam
Old
Thanks Meter 6570
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsMcFly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97 View Post
I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?
No recovery available for your model yet, probably never. All cwm & twrp are specific for each device