[Q] custom recovery on SM-G730V ???

OP SmsMcFly

25th May 2014, 07:30 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?
26th May 2014, 07:55 AM   |  #2  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 149

674 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsMcFly

I live outside the U.S. and I bought 2 Verizon Samsung S3 mini (SM-G730V). I planned to use them because I thought they were global ready. I want to install a custom rom but I need a custom recovery. Is there any custom recovery for the SM-G730V? I wasn't able to find any online. OR can I use the custom recovery of the Samsung S3 mini I8190 on my SM-G730V?

I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?
26th May 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 6,864

4,376 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmsMcFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by koragg97

I think there are no custom ROMs for your device to this moment About the recovery, I have the same question = Is there a specific version of CWM or TWRP for each phone or the one I have on my GT-I8190 would work on lets say a Galaxy S5 for example?

No recovery available for your model yet, probably never. All cwm & twrp are specific for each device
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread