Shattered Screen? Turn Your Broken Device into a Complete Media Center!

A cracked screen usually means you’ll have to spend a hefty … more

Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

GPS fixed

OP taaeem

20th May 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
TopNTP didn't work for me, unfortunately. I still have to wait a considerable amount of time for GPS to fix location.
26th May 2014, 06:55 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 7

95 posts
The GPS is incredibly even worse than on Samsung Galaxy S i9000. And on top of that theres a software glitch which makes the GPS to go off until reboot. Today I had to do a factory reset to get it work on maps and other apps as it just wouldnt turn on. On the plus side, now i got a fix on every attempt when i was outside in under 20s.
Im just angry because not one review mentioned this poor gps-performance. And that means no reviewer is to be trusted. Galaxy s gets a fix inside my apartment and it has a well know hardware issue with gps-antenna. Why did they have to copy every aspect of iphone4? Just copy the looks and fix antenna issues. If the HTC one lookalike from Huawei has the same problems as the original, i'd really look into the possibility of corporate espionage .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread