Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,124 Members 39,384 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NOOB] Window case damage on the screen

Tip us?

sensation lover
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 198
Default [NOOB] Window case damage on the screen

Hey there, I just bought the case and on the day of delivery I started reading up about damage to the screen caused by the metal scratching the glass that it comes in contact with. I'm excited to have it but not at the cost of my screen, what are your experiences and what do you recommend?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
HTC Sensation-----> Samsung Galaxy S2 -------> HTC ONE X ------------> SAMSUNG GALAXY NEXUS & SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB 2 10.1

Rayan
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by sensation lover View Post
Hey there, I just bought the case and on the day of delivery I started reading up about damage to the screen caused by the metal scratching the glass that it comes in contact with. I'm excited to have it but not at the cost of my screen, what are your experiences and what do you recommend?

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
Even though I don't use my Window case all the time, I don't see any kind of damage on the screen (screen protector actually) from when I used it. I always put my G2 on my back pocket and oftentimes I forget to take it out while sitting down and no damage whatsoever.

Just make sure to install a screen protector.

Cheers!
Twitter: @RayanMX
My Daily Driver: LG G2 32 GB
Other Deivces: Motorola Moto X (white), Samsung Galaxy Note, Nokia Lumia 900, Motorola Atrix 4G (sold), Motorola Lapdock (sold), Asus Transformer Tablet, Nexus One Google Phone (retired), Viewsonic G Tablet (retired), Nokia N97 40 Gb *sold*, Nokia 5530 *gave it away*, HTC Touch*died*, HTC Touch Diamond GSM*sold*, Palm Pre GSM*sold*
The Following User Says Thank You to Rayan For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]