Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,329 Members 39,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Recommend a video editing app

Tip us?

in_dmand
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 24
Default Recommend a video editing app

I am wanting to be able to take multiple video clips, merge them into one movie, and be able to post them on youtube as a finished "movie"... this isn't that hard to ask for but I have searched for an hour in the play store and can't find something that actually works and will do these things. Can you post a recommendation?

XxZombiePikachu
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by in_dmand View Post
I am wanting to be able to take multiple video clips, merge them into one movie, and be able to post them on youtube as a finished "movie"... this isn't that hard to ask for but I have searched for an hour in the play store and can't find something that actually works and will do these things. Can you post a recommendation?
I use vivavideo from playstore to edit videos, keep in mind it leaves a watermark on the video that says vivavideo

Rayan
Old
Thanks Meter 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu View Post
I use vivavideo from playstore to edit videos, keep in mind it leaves a watermark on the video that says vivavideo
Kinemaster Pro is a great app for that.

Cheers!
Twitter: @RayanMX
My Daily Driver: LG G2 32 GB
Other Deivces: Motorola Moto X (white), Samsung Galaxy Note, Nokia Lumia 900, Motorola Atrix 4G (sold), Motorola Lapdock (sold), Asus Transformer Tablet, Nexus One Google Phone (retired), Viewsonic G Tablet (retired), Nokia N97 40 Gb *sold*, Nokia 5530 *gave it away*, HTC Touch*died*, HTC Touch Diamond GSM*sold*, Palm Pre GSM*sold*