Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 51,592 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Problème de blocage avec la version Probam 447

Tip us?

fabrice001
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Problème de blocage avec la version Probam 447

Bonjour

J'ai un Samsung GT-N7100 avec la version Android 4.4.2 (N7100XXDMF1) - CPU ARMv7

Actuellement ayant la version ProBam 1.0.1 j'ai essayé d'installer ce WE la version 4.4.7 mais je me suis fait une grosse frayeur car au moment du boot mon appareil reste bloqué et j'ai eu du mal à reprendre la main pour faire la restore de la 1.0.1.

Que s'est il passé ? Y a t-il une procédure d'installation particulière.

En fait j'ai téléchargé le zip et ensuite je suis allé dans le recovery pour l'installé.

Par avance merci

Fabrice

Pirateghost
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6322

DONATE TO ME
Since you ignored the rules of the forum, and you duplicated your post, let me help you out.

You are required to post in ENGLISH here.

You are posting in the wrong forum, as PROBAM has absolutely NOTHING to do with Paranoid Android

Both of your threads have been reported. Please seek help in your own device forum.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13658
^^ THIS ^^

OP, ( @fabrice001 ) please re-read the rules...and do not post in foreign language....
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe